The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s a lot of work imo for potentially only a $50 profit imo but hey gotta do you
I really don't mind. A push of a button here, a click there; it's hardly any effort.
Again, I just might keep it. I'm a PC gamer at core though.
Fyi, I could send this out if anyone on NikeTalk needs it. Retail plus s/h.
Going around side questing on Ragnorak

kind of cool you can free the real Tyr…didn’t expect that, also Thrud taking over Mjolnir
Thrud is too thic. Just saying.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me why Final Fantasy VII Remake isn’t the full FF7 experience and now is a trilogy?

I planned on purchasing Friday but that kind of turned me off a bit.

Also, to be clear, the one releasing Friday is not a VII Remake. It is a remake of a game on PSP called Crisis Core that is set in the same universe as FFVII.

Maybe you were looking at VII Remake specifically, but I thought maybe it wasn't a coincidence you were copping Friday when Crisis Core Remaster releases.

NVM, it releases the 13th :lol:

I just saw a used copy at work yesterday, was waiting until Friday(payday) to purchase.

I’m glad it’s still a fleshed out RPG, but there’s no reason why they couldn’t have remade the entire FF7 experience all on one disc instead of essentially milking it.

I just saw a used copy at work yesterday, was waiting until Friday(payday) to purchase.

I’m glad it’s still a fleshed out RPG, but there’s no reason why they couldn’t have remade the entire FF7 experience all on one disc instead of essentially milking it.

I mean it’s a game built from scratch. Games aren’t as simple to make as they were 20 years ago. Part of it is def maximizing profits. But the other piece would be us waiting 10+ years for a full full game. Right in time to play it on the PlayStation 7

You havent played it yet. Your mind will change completely once you start it up trust me. There no way they could have remade the game in full the way they made FF7 Remake. It feels and plays like a completely different game.

NO ONE messing with me in MK11, one person messing with me in SFV (Flash House), and I am gonna continue to call cats out when they bring up running fighting games. Y'all ain't about nothing in this thread :lol:

How’s the strive game? Ngl my best fighting game is smash but I dropped it about a year ago bc I was ruining the game for the homies :lol: had Cloud and Terry in elite and won a university tournament with Cloud. Never got into playing anything else online, but I play strive locally with a homie and recently bought tekken and learned Zafina a little. Don’t know character matchups at all though and don’t feel like getting cheesed online and have to learn them.

I never played the original FF7(well not entirely, like 30 mins), so was hoping the remake would be a suitable option.

Kotaku says it’s one of the best PS4 games so there’s that. Just trying to build my PS4/PS5 backlog now lol.
the length is enough to cover some satisfactory gaming experience. for someone like me who has played the original, I was hoping they could have finished the game in all it's entirety. I could have sworn I would have finished it nonetheless. but that is just me. I can understand the work they have to go through to stay close and pay homage to the OG. the attention to detail and the graphical work is really amazing and found really enjoyable for someone who is a fan of the game. I'm only complaining as this might cause some backlog and me not being able to finish the trilogy since I'm not getting younger and my priorities do change much faster now. time is not on my side and 5 years is too long of a waiting period for a game that came out since the PS1.

As someone who was salty at first that they’re milking FF7R, I’m honestly fine with how it’s being released because ultimately with a little patience you’ll still easily be able to play all 3 games for the same or less than one full price game. And they get time to properly develop it.

As someone who was salty at first that they’re milking FF7R, I’m honestly fine with how it’s being released because ultimately with a little patience you’ll still easily be able to play all 3 games for the same or less than one full price game. And they get time to properly develop it.
that is exactly the problem with it is that they took too long to remake the game. we are not exactly getting younger.

that is exactly the problem with it is that they took too long to remake the game. we are not exactly getting younger.

Life for sure happens and gaming takes a back seat to family and work, and sometimes people do find different hobbies as they grow.

I think personally for myself I’m always going to be a gamer and I’m sure many in this thread will say the same. It’s not easy but if there’s something you really want to play you’ll find time for 45min-hour sessions to do it, and if you wanna crank down the difficulty to help the process that’s an option too. People with bills and kids find the time to watch entire seasons of NBA and NFL :lol: I still game in medical school.

Anyone checking for the Game Awards tonight?

Only thing I'm interested in is seeing more Tekken 8 news.

Not expecting anything major either.

If ND not making it, I don't want it. :smh:

PO
As far as this whole series, keep Nolan North and trash Tom Holland. It's 100% a disservice otherwise.
In honest, remakes have to stop though; there has to be a limit. It's a reason a classic is deemed "a classic".

Manager was telling me there was a small chance for a MGS1 remake, so hoping for that.

Never got the chance to play it.

Life for sure happens and gaming takes a back seat to family and work, and sometimes people do find different hobbies as they grow.

I think personally for myself I’m always going to be a gamer and I’m sure many in this thread will say the same. It’s not easy but if there’s something you really want to play you’ll find time for 45min-hour sessions to do it, and if you wanna crank down the difficulty to help the process that’s an option too. People with bills and kids find the time to watch entire seasons of NBA and NFL :lol: I still game in medical school.
I used to game all the time during high school/college, but still able to find time with a family, 2 jobs now. I get games on sale cause I have a backlog and just wait until there a good price since I'm in no rush.

Not worried

Their case is basically they need to protect Sony's access to games

I don't think protecting the market leader is a strong legal argument in an antitrust case.

But we will see

But sure, I would prefer MS drop this and just spend the 69 billion locking up exclusive content and games from publishers. Just like Sony does.

So Sony gamers can thank Jim Ryan for that pro gamer experience.

But in all seriousness, I am indifferent, but the FTC makes a lot of claims about MS hurting gaming that sound really dumb to me. If you want to kill it, kill it for a legit reason at least. Seems like they are starting with "we have to constrain big tech, and then working backward from there"

Last edited:
Sony doing everything it can to keep its best selling game year after year away from Microsoft
Not keep it away, just keep it off of Game Pass. Can you blame them? I’d do the same if I was the CEO of a rival company who gets 30% of all COD MTX purchased on my company’s platform.

Back
Top Bottom