The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DDBBD1F5-F4B9-403A-9B00-6A8C092B02D5.jpeg

I'll get WWE. Thanks for posting.
Anyone know the best games available on Extra right now?
Should finish GOW soon, so need some options to play next.

PO

-Guardians of the Galaxy
-Ghost of Tsushima
- Spider-Man OG & Miles Morales
- Returnal

Not sure how many of those games you've already played.

Here's a list of the current PS+ Extra games:

-Guardians of the Galaxy
-Ghost of Tsushima
- Spider-Man OG & Miles Morales
- Returnal

Not sure how many of those games you've already played.

Here's a list of the current PS+ Extra games:

Played 2/3. Will Play 1 & 4. Thanks.

PO

Worked on Bayonetta 3 which released 2 months ago and is ****ing awesome

I’ve read really mixed things about it but that’s good to hear. I never played the first 2 and always meant to. I think I have one of the first 2 on Xbox through games with gold.

I’ve read really mixed things about it but that’s good to hear. I never played the first 2 and always meant to. I think I have one of the first 2 on Xbox through games with gold.
Lesbians big big mad the developers put her in a heterosexual relationship. The gameplay is still the goods tho

Bruhhhhhhh just finished Spider-Man , 12/10 great game , up there with any of the Arkham Games. Now gonna start Miles Morales, (just noticed that Miles real name would've been Miles Davis )

Started GOW also stuck on the second mini-Boss !?!..after you set the first dragon free the fire one , any tips on how to become stronger/better weapons? Or its just gonna keep kicking my *** until I git gud?

Gave TW3 next gen a shot and I’m really digging it. It’s significantly improved from base PS4. I’m only an hour in but I see myself sticking with it. Understanding the characters a little better from the show helps too, as does having more experience in how to properly play an RPG than I did 5 years ago. My previous go around I was trying to unga bunga to victory instead of get my Witcher on and study up on foes.

Bruhhhhhhh just finished Spider-Man , 12/10 great game , up there with any of the Arkham Games. Now gonna start Miles Morales, (just noticed that Miles real name would've been Miles Davis )

Spider-Man: Remastered and Miles Morales were my first games completed on PS5. Very few games have kept me addicted like these two games did. Can't wait for Spider-Man 2 next year.

Think I'm gonna give the Witcher 3 a try since it's on PS5 now.

Will cop the GOTY edition......eventually........when it's sale at a steep discount.

Is Miles Morales as good / better then OG Spiderman?

Feel like i've got 2-3 games left to play before I need to cop a PS5.

Back
Top Bottom