The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Miles Morales as good / better then OG Spiderman?

Feel like i've got 2-3 games left to play before I need to cop a PS5.

"I" liked it better than the OG Spiderman.

I enjoyed the story much more & the side stuff was more engaging to me, whereas in Spider-Man it felt like a chore.

MM is much shorter though compared to the OG game.

PO

Miles Morales is a condensed version of the OG Spider-Man game.

Both are very enjoyable.

One key difference though is with Miles Morales you get to experience first hand the exaggerated swagger of a black teen which is amazing. :pimp:

If you’re planning to cop a PS5 then def wait to play MM on that or really any game that’ll be hitting 4k and/or 60 fps on a ps5 since you’re going to be getting the console anyways and they’re available. Unless you’re waiting for a sale or new model of the system. But definitely save MM for the ps5.

If you’re planning to cop a PS5 then def wait to play MM on that or really any game that’ll be hitting 4k and/or 60 fps on a ps5 since you’re going to be getting the console anyways and they’re available. Unless you’re waiting for a sale or new model of the system. But definitely save MM for the ps5.

Yeah waiting on the new model ideally.

There's several games i'm passing on cause I want to play the PS5 versions. MM I wasn't overly concerned about as I've played Spiderman already.

It’s $10 pretty frequently

Good to know.

So until the PS5 version hits that deep discount.

giphy.gif

Good gameplay tutorial, the one dude that is supposed to be the “fan consumer” commenting on it, is annoying as **** though

Finally finished off FF7 Re
What a ride from the Shinra Towers onwards. Makes me want to play Hard Mode and go for the plat but backlog comes first. Wish I had more time to max out every character and play with each one as the point character.
Can't skip out on Crisis Core now cuz I want to know where SE taking the story.

I’m holding off on CC for now so now that I can use it as one of my 12 JRPGs for 2023. I need to go ahead and finish my PS4 plat run. I’m at the end of the game fighting
Harbinger. I think that’s the name.
and was getting destroyed on Hard mode. Aside from that; I need to complete the challenges too.

Absolutely! I bought them all for Steam and will gladly rebuy them again for PS and possibly Switch. Unless they release these games again with the added content from the PS1/GBA ports, these are going to be the definitive ways to play these games. The remixed OSTs are also really good.

Don’t forget about FF XI. I wonder if that’s still playable on Xbox 360. I know a friend of mine who still plays on private servers on PC.

Back
Top Bottom