The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Played some more Witcher today and I’m kinda shocked that only 33% of players got the lilac and gooseberries trophy. It’s basically just for progressing to the end of the first tutorial village. Means 2/3 of players on ps don’t go past scratching the surface of the game.

Played some more Witcher today and I’m kinda shocked that only 33% of players got the lilac and gooseberries trophy. It’s basically just for progressing to the end of the first tutorial village. Means 2/3 of players on ps don’t go past scratching the surface of the game.
Is that for the PS5 version? It’s a game from 2015. I bet there’s plenty of people who booted it up just to see what the enhancements were like and then dropped it afterwards. The game itself is a huge time sink. Everyone isn’t going to replay it in its entirety. Personally I did that when I got my Series X with a lot of the 360 games that got enhancements. I just wanted to see how they looked and ran but had no real desire to actually replay them.

All that aside, the 60fps on TW3 is amazing. It feels like a new game imo. It’s wild that I could never really notice 60fps last gen outside of Dark Souls II :lol:

Is that for the PS5 version? It’s a game from 2015. I bet there’s plenty of people who booted it up just to see what the enhancements were like and then dropped it afterwards. The game itself is a huge time sink. Everyone isn’t going to replay it in its entirety. Personally I did that when I got my Series X with a lot of the 360 games that got enhancements. I just wanted to see how they looked and ran but had no real desire to actually replay them.

All that aside, the 60fps on TW3 is amazing. It feels like a new game imo. It’s wild that I could never really notice 60fps last gen outside of Dark Souls II :lol:

This makes sense. For whatever reason combat feels much nicer to me than it did in 2017/18. Wondering if you noticed anything there. Or maybe my expectations are just lowered or I’m liking the other improvements so i don’t mind as much.

This makes sense. For whatever reason combat feels much nicer to me than it did in 2017/18. Wondering if you noticed anything there. Or maybe my expectations are just lowered or I’m liking the other improvements so i don’t mind as much.
I definitely noticed. That combat feels buttery smooth now. I’m looking forward to replaying and finally getting to the DLC.

So yesterday after looking at those new death stranding avatars I discovered these

And now im very salty to have not known these were a thing.

Been playing the witcher 3 upgrade
And im definitely falling in love all over again.
Just got to Velen and im just doing the notice boards for now to level up.
That quick sign toggle they added is :pimp:

Cant decided what build i should do.

Been playing the witcher 3 upgrade
And im definitely falling in love all over again.
Just got to Velen and im just doing the notice boards for now to level up.
That quick sign toggle they added is :pimp:

Cant decided what build i should do.

Seems you’ve played it before, was curious if you’ve noticed the combat feeling different/improved other than the sign thing.

Seems you’ve played it before, was curious if you’ve noticed the combat feeling different/improved other than the sign thing.

The combat for me in general is extremely improved. In the older versions there was definitely a lag/jittery to movements.
You could feel the 30fps(sometimes less)
For sure. Not amymore.
Iam playing in performance btw.

How you liking it so far?

The combat for me in general is extremely improved. In the older versions there was definitely a lag/jittery to movements.
You could feel the 30fps(sometimes less)
For sure. Not amymore.
Iam playing in performance btw.

How you liking it so far?

I’m still in the very early game, but definitely digging it. I’d been been dabbling in a bunch of single player games over the last months and only HFW and DS3 really hooked me. I see this being next to when my schedule frees up more next month. My hangup used to be the combat but I enjoy that now too. World and dialogue are rich. Controlling roach is the worst, but it is what it is :lol:

PS holiday sale is up. Nothing in the featured games stood out to me, but I searched SF and the 30th anni game is on sale. Scooped that for 13 after tax. Been having a little craving for 3rd strike, Alpha 2, and Alpha 3 so came at a good time.

Back
Top Bottom