The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2ABD05A3-3830-441D-8B42-0258C3F847AD.gif

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford made some calls.

But yeah, MS is smart

They are using Son'y silly market definition against them and applying it to the Japanese market

Hopefully it works

RE4R players what weapons y’all rocking with?

My end game handgun was the maxed out default pistol, it’s a head shot machine but think Ima try the Red 9 next.

Yeah I saw where the new Zelda game is gonna follow PS5 and XSX/S first party games and be $70 despite it being on the old *** Switch instead of a current gen console.

Haven't heard a peep about that. :lol:

Yeah I saw where the new Zelda game is gonna follow PS5 and XSX/S first party games and be $70 despite it being on the old *** Switch instead of a current gen console.

Kinda reminds you of this Sports Entertainment company based in Jacksonville Florida.

I tell my brother and stay lurkin stay lurkin all the time that Nintendo gets way too many passes. They do a lot of mediocre stuff and nobody cares or if they do care, they hit you with the “but it’s Nintendo, they always been like that” :smh: :lol:

You know me. Every time you call me out on one of my double-standards:

94F0B88A-14A4-4735-BDAC-4E75B4106244.gif

Ive been complaining about it in the Nintendo thread abd wont be buying until it goes on sale... unless I can snag a CE. Always said Nintendo is the most consumer unfriendly gaming company, followed by Sony.

Ive been complaining about it in the Nintendo thread abd wont be buying until it goes on sale... unless I can snag a CE. Always said Nintendo is the most consumer unfriendly gaming company, followed by Sony.

Duly noted.

Ain't Nintendo stingy as hell about putting their games on sale though?

You might be waiting a while.

Im in no rush Ive hardly played BotW.

I think its more bogus how they abandoned the virtual console just to try and justify their ****** online service and crap selection of streaming games.

Racist because the game was in Africa and some (maybe all) of the zombies were black? I swear I don’t remember the controversy but then again, I don’t think I knew anybody IRL who played RE5 :lol:
Yeah, I think that was the biggest issue.

I remember the controversy. I listened to multiple video game podcasts around the time and perused Neogaf (prior to the controversy with the site owner).

Capcom followed one of the greatest video games of all time with this dubious entry into the series. It’s like they were trying to attract the Gears of Wars fans and thought the idea of setting the zombie story in Africa (after Europe) would all be a recipe for success.
I was so hyped to play RE5. What a disappointment.

First play through down. Still processing it all, feels like I gotta play it more. Very GOOD video game but it doesn’t surpass the original for me.

It never would have since I played that in my formative years so it’s got a special place in my heart. That said, Im glad this exist and that Action RE is back. 9/10

954FBCED-6A24-4181-8378-EF3B23DE0962.jpeg
I just got through Chapter 4 and damn. I forgot a lot about this game lol. So I'm enjoying it.

Probably will play NG+ with the original soundtrack after this.

Back
Top Bottom