The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still glad I scratched the itch on my trigger finger of wanting to blow money on gaming on a steam deck instead. Rockin everything up til ps3, switch, and has even turned my ps5 into a handheld with remote play.

I’d still also spend money on a pro before psvr. Waiting for there to be exclusive high quality experiences that compel me to cop and a more reasonable price point. For now though I thank y’all supporting the tech to advance to the point that’ll make me want to cop, because without any current market there wouldn’t be as much of a future for it.
Bad luck with gaming for me. Steam deck came in hella buggy for me. I’m returning it haha. I tried remote play with ps5 on it and yeah it’s pretty great. Wish it was more stable tho.

The-Last-of-Us-PC-Version-2.png

Bruh. :lol:

Joel looking like he knows what's coming in Part II.
danger style danger style Is this the experience you want me to have?

I forgot what year was it, but recent past there was an E3 where Ubisoft and Konami were the main headliners. That’s when I knew it was cooked.

I want one but not for $550 USD plus tax.

Always Bloomberg and always Takashi :lol:

270K is not bad to me. It took 8 months for PSVR 1 to sell 1 Million at $350. (Not including camera and Move controllers)
5 Million sales lifetime as of 2020. All the Meta Quests models in total are 20 Million.

No one knows Sony's expectations but I don't know if they expected to beat PSVR 1.
It will always be a niche product like the Steam Deck.

Always Bloomberg and always Takashi :lol:

270K is not bad to me. It took 8 months for PSVR 1 to sell 1 Million at $350. (Not including camera and Move controllers)
5 Million sales lifetime as of 2020. All the Meta Quests models in total are 20 Million.

No one knows Sony's expectations but I don't know if they expected to beat PSVR 1.
It will always be a niche product like the Steam Deck.
With all the work they put into it and the VR/metaverse trend i definitely think they expected to sale more. They should have known pricing it the same as the disc PS5 would be an issue especially since they are just now able to meet demand. But we’ll see what happens in the future.

This right here why I never really got into RE. Why it still took that many shots after a headshot?
I'm enjoying the game now but I agree, the multiple headshots not killing enemies is annoying. I understand the survival horror element but it's not fun running out of ammo despite hitting majority of my shots.

Back
Top Bottom