The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Genuinely excited for the Alphard!
They're pretty huge in Asia!
i1thqy6GSgVXRhH.jpg

I tell my brother and stay lurkin stay lurkin all the time that Nintendo gets way too many passes. They do a lot of mediocre stuff and nobody cares or if they do care, they hit you with the “but it’s Nintendo, they always been like that” :smh: :lol:

Makes me mad because the fan base don't hold them accountable. They just make excuses.

Remember couple years ago when they released the 35th anniversary game for a limited period then took it off.

Only Nintendo will get away with this. Sony and Microsoft would've been crucified. Imagine Halo MCC was a limited run then got pulled from the store.
Don't even get me started with locking DLC behind Amibos

Yeah I saw where the new Zelda game is gonna follow PS5 and XSX/S first party games and be $70 despite it being on the old *** Switch instead of a current gen console.

Haven't heard a peep about that.
:lol:

Sony is the meat shield. Took the full brunt of the $70 price hike and also the console price increase after inflation but it's silence when Nintendo does it.

I tell my brother and stay lurkin stay lurkin all the time that Nintendo gets way too many passes. They do a lot of mediocre stuff and nobody cares or if they do care, they hit you with the “but it’s Nintendo, they always been like that” :smh: :lol:
They're ******* winning on some if it ain't broke and ppl aren't complaining don't fix it.

Picked up a few games from the Spring Sale on the PS Store.

Gotham Knights (PS5)
Aladdin & Lion King
The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors

It feels like we still barely scratching the surface on the PS5’s power.

I’m bummed if they come out with a better Pro soon as I feel like we haven’t had a ton of games that have taken advantage of the base model as of yet.

It feels like we still barely scratching the surface on the PS5’s power.

I’m bummed if they come out with a better Pro soon as I feel like we haven’t had a ton of games that have taken advantage of the base model as of yet.

If the pro can actually do 4k/60 RT instead of 4k or 60 like we mostly have now then I’m cool with it. Would love if it could do 4k/120 for most titles but without knowing jack about graphics cards and all that it feels unlikely.

Been meaning to get a Switch for years.

Grew up on Mario, Donkey Kong, and Mario Kart.

By the time I finally pull the trigger Nintendo's "next gen" console will finally be out. :lol:
Switch is still great inspite of being more than half a decade old. if not for the Switch, the N3DS would still be very good to this day.

Sony had to know it wouldn’t sell a that price.

Hogwarts legacy going crazy wasn’t anticipated tho

Still glad I scratched the itch on my trigger finger of wanting to blow money on gaming on a steam deck instead. Rockin everything up til ps3, switch, and has even turned my ps5 into a handheld with remote play.

I’d still also spend money on a pro before psvr. Waiting for there to be exclusive high quality experiences that compel me to cop and a more reasonable price point. For now though I thank y’all supporting the tech to advance to the point that’ll make me want to cop, because without any current market there wouldn’t be as much of a future for it.

Back
Top Bottom