The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, before they altered the times, I think. But, since then, they've altered the physics, so the faster times won't necessarily mean more difficult.

New physics better be good. I didn't experience the old one.
IA-10 time now 56:00 compared to 57.90. That's a whole 1.9 seconds :lol:
If the better physics mean better control and predictability then I guess I can't complain.

I wouldn't say it's better or worse, but it's just different and you would have to adjust your driving style to fit the new physics.
"New physics" doesn't necessarily mean better control or whatnot, cuz if a car inherently handles like a bar of soap, then it suddenly can't be on rails in the game. If anything, the current physics does feel more understeery and the snaps at the rear aren't as sudden.

More upgrades to the rig. I got a sample of full direct drive torque (>15Nm) and it led to this...

+ Fanatec DD1 PSx 20Nm
+ Fanatec Universal Hub V2 + QR1
+ Cube Control GT Sport Rim

Still holding onto the GT DD Pro as a back-up. The DD1 is a bit more finicky software/firmware wise, but quite rewarding after you get it going.

IMG_3770 (1).jpg

IMG_3769 (1).jpg

IMG_3491.jpg

Is that Spa? Man I hated that test. Took me hours to finally beat that and get gold. It was the kink in the backstretch that kept screwing me up

Just beat that post game boss in GOW:R, holy damn. Didn’t realize for an hour of it I was only level 7 so had to grind for a while to get up to 8 and make it doable. If any of y’all did it on GMGOW you’re mad lads :lol:. I did it on GMNM.

Anyone have issues with a pixelated screen? I have a relatively new Samsung that randomly gets pixelated. I’ve tried changing a bunch of video settings even the HDMI cord and nothing. Forgive me if this is a known issue I am a total newb that just bought a PS5 for my kids

Anyone have issues with a pixelated screen? I have a relatively new Samsung that randomly gets pixelated. I’ve tried changing a bunch of video settings even the HDMI cord and nothing. Forgive me if this is a known issue I am a total newb that just bought a PS5 for my kids

Never experienced this or seen it on the many tvs I’ve seen ps5 on

What settings did you change?

What settings did you change?

Man I’ve changed just about everything. Been googling for an hour trying to figure it out changing anything I’ve seen suggested. Here’s what it looks like. Just picked up the system today. TV is less than a year old Samsung.

Attachments

• 5D79AF03-272D-4107-97DD-EB6EDAF0D805.jpeg
    5D79AF03-272D-4107-97DD-EB6EDAF0D805.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 962
  • 36DB41ED-6FE0-4069-90CB-F3B83F3FD6AB.jpeg
    36DB41ED-6FE0-4069-90CB-F3B83F3FD6AB.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 1,279
Do you have any other console you can hook up to it? Is it like that for all PS5 games that you've tried?

Just beat that post game boss in GOW:R, holy damn. Didn’t realize for an hour of it I was only level 7 so had to grind for a while to get up to 8 and make it doable. If any of y’all did it on GMGOW you’re mad lads :lol:. I did it on GMNM.

You talking about the King or Queen?

Really good results for RE4. Wasn't expecting it to that good.

PS5 surpassing PS4 with a higher price tag and with all the stock issues last year. Demand must be very high. Could end up beating PS4 total sales.

TLOU not budging too. I expect to see a lot more TV/Movie adaptations after that and the Mario movie. I know Sony already greenlit a bunch but I expect everyone to join in now.

I read a few Twitter posts saying Octopath Traveller 2 was a sales let down, but it looks to be doing pretty good (12th in March, 10th in February).

Thats the issue with not knowing who is a verified account and who just pays for it now.

We don't have official numbers for OT2 but if I remember correctly, OT1 sold 1M copies in just 3 weeks and that was only on Switch. I don't think OT2 has hit that yet. Unfortunate because OT2 seems like an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom