The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3238bf38f4485c3d98635f3f0481f5960c814857.jpg

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog - Available Tuesday, April 18.
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits | PS4, PS5
  • Doom Eternal | PS4, PS5
  • Riders Republic | PS4, PS5
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus | PS4
  • Slay the Spire | PS4
  • Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom | PS4, PS5
  • The Evil Within | PS4
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood | PS4
  • Bassmaster Fishing | PS4, PS5
  • Paradise Killer | PS4, PS5
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure | PS4, PS5

PlayStation Premium | Classics
  • Doom | PS4
  • Doom II | PS4
  • Doom 64 | PS4
  • Doom 3 | PS4
  • Dishonored: Definitive Edition | PS4

I think they reset all the leaderboards.

As for the griding, there are 3 main races with good payouts, IIRC. I usually do the Sardegna one which has a +700k payout for around 25mins a race.

That sucks.
Can't even compare with everyone. Feel like a loner.

Good to hear about the 700K races. Legendary cars should not be hard in that case.

Man another 20 mins?
I've been on blackout but I feel like they've shown a lot already or is it just me.

Still need a paid sub to claim all that no?

Paid sub and a PS5.
Can't claim these games on other consoles or online but I'm sure everyone here's on PS5 by now.

3238bf38f4485c3d98635f3f0481f5960c814857.jpg

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog - Available Tuesday, April 18.
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits | PS4, PS5
  • Doom Eternal | PS4, PS5
  • Riders Republic | PS4, PS5
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus | PS4
  • Slay the Spire | PS4
  • Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom | PS4, PS5
  • The Evil Within | PS4
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood | PS4
  • Bassmaster Fishing | PS4, PS5
  • Paradise Killer | PS4, PS5
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure | PS4, PS5

PlayStation Premium | Classics
  • Doom | PS4
  • Doom II | PS4
  • Doom 64 | PS4
  • Doom 3 | PS4
  • Dishonored: Definitive Edition | PS4

That's a lot of Bethesda games.
I wonder if this is for MS to look good for the regulators.

If this an attempt from MS to “look good”, I wonder why Sony would pay to put them in the service. Same thing with Mincecraft Dungeons last month.

The show's host Lil Wayne will be joined by the developers to share the latest news on Street Fighter 6. Not only will there be details on World Tour, Battle Hub, and Fighting Ground, but there will also be some big news at the end of the show. The showcase will be jam-packed with a runtime of over 30 minutes.

Preshow begins at 2:30PM PT
Main Show begins at 3:00PM PT

Feel like with the high profile fighting games it’s either get in from the beginning but get ready to commit $120-$150 in base game and DLCs. Or wait years, miss out on all the hype as the meta develops and DLCs drop, and by the time you’re in you’re playing catch-up to the hardcore player base left.

As much as I want to get tekken 8 and sf6 from the jump it just seems like too much of a financial and time investment. Labbing combos, learning frame data, counters, and how to play against common cheeses and strats of other fighters online. It’s rewarding but when I’m also being asked to pony up $150 on top of grind, idk it’s hard to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Feel like with the high profile fighting games it’s either get in from the beginning but get ready to commit $120-$150 in base game and DLCs. Or wait years, miss out on all the hype as the meta develops and DLCs drop, and by the time you’re in you’re playing catch-up to the hardcore player base left.

As much as I want to get tekken 8 and sf6 from the jump it just seems like too much of a financial and time investment. Labbing combos, learning frame data, counters, and how to play against common cheeses and strats of other fighters online. It’s rewarding but when I’m also being asked to pony up $150 on top of grind, idk it’s hard to pull the trigger.

Sf6 getting bought day one. Gotta get online asap and get through the learning curve. Like you said im not tryna wait and play catchup. I never bought SF DLC unless its a character I really want to play with so im not trippen on that.

Sf6 getting bought day one. Gotta get online asap and get through the learning curve. Like you said im not tryna wait and play catchup. I never bought SF DLC unless its a character I really want to play with so im not trippen on that.

Yea thinking if I get either early on it’ll be SF. Tekken has way too many characters with way too much bs to learn how to play against. And is an inherently more complicated game imo and has all the legacy stuff that carries over from previous iterations.

Basically copped the Tekken 7 Deluxe edition with "everything" only for Namco to drop four more DLC packs.

Ended up copping them when they were on sale at various only for them to drop an "Ultimate" edition of Tekken with everything bundled together a few months later.

For this reason I'm not copping Tekken 8 as amazing as it looks until maybe 2 years after initial launch when I can get everything all at once and save some $

Buying vanilla SF6 at launch. Will wait for the ultra mega super edition to become a free PS+ game or humble bundle deal.

Ya'll gotta get out of the mindset of thinking you have to have the game day one or that you have to buy all the DLC. Nobody has to pay $120 to play SF6. Most people aren't going to use all those characters anyway.
This is admittedly a terrible habit of mine. I HAVE to play the game while its hot in the streets :lol:

How many games would you guys say is in tour backlog?

Gotta be like 65 for me :lol: :smh:

Let me put it like this I just started playing HZD for the first time recently and have had the game since it came out in 2017. :lol: :smh:

In preparation for Ragnarok I finally played God of War 2018 for the first time last year but have had it shortly after it dropped.

Back
Top Bottom