The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nooo SNK versus Capcom…

SNK made a game back in the early 2000s. But it was when they were strapped for cash and didn’t put heavy development into games.

The NEO Geo pocket version was 🔥

And it had integration with Capcom vs SNK 1.

Gotcha... yeah SNK woukd need to develop that.

It's still a bit early to compare Logitech to Fanatec in the direct drive space. Logitech just released not too long ago.

From what I hear, the Logitech wheelbase is ok. I've heard about some early production issues/quirks mentioned here n there. Gotta do some research and see if they are issues you are willing to tolerate or have possibly been resolved. Also, there are no wheel / rim alternatives - yet. The one in the box is the only option. So if u wanna do some F1, the lightly D-shaped round wheel will be very odd. I always use a wheel that matches the style of car I am driving, so I may be a bit hyper-sensitive to this concern.

Logitech Pedals, haven't heard of any impressive or good reviews. They seem to be somewhat mediocre but good enough to get the job done...

Personally, I just think it's overpriced for 11Nm of force, the footprint is egregious and the mounting options are a real soft point imho.. but at the same time, our options are quite limited for console. In Logitech's favor, I can say that my G25 from 2006 looks like the day it came out of the box... there is literally not a single blemish on the wheel, wheelbase, pedals or the 6spd/Sequential shifter.

Short version, do some exhaustive research before you pull the trigger. Since most console-compatible sim-racing equipment is not sitting on local shelves, it can be a bit of a hassle if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
thanks. that was my concern as well. my only regret was not investing on the T300 and went for the T150 pro. I would have gotten more options with the wheel rim and usb compatibility and options with usb shifters if I had bought the T300 instead. so I'm stuck with a smaller racing wheel which I find odd.

Capcom gotta give me a viewful joe collection first. Unfair those games are locked on the GameCube only

viewful Joe was a cool game didnt know it was a gamecube exclusive

Yeah it's relaxing, until you're at 99% and you cant find the last, tiny speck of dust that you missed somewhere. :angry:
:lol:

and when that happened to me that was the last time I went back to that game

Thought it was a April's fools but it's legit. I'd preorder but I rather wait on "real" reviews. Esp with Asos involved.
Seen it emulating gow3 at 60fps.

Looks pretty good in this video.

Good idea to wait though for user reviews like you said.
Reviewers complaining about sticky buttons and still a long way to go to get the console like experience of just being ready to go.

Oh gotcha. I think Injustice is probably on hold. I believe there was something going on with WB/Discovery.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see a Marvel NRS game before another injustice. Damn I was drinking with a friends’ friend who works for NRS yesterday I should have waited for the right time to ask him about a potential marvel game :lol:. It seems like NRS got the feedback about MK11 being too slow though and will speed things up for the new game.

It's crazy that me might get a new Tekken and Mortal Kombat game in the same year.

Think one of them is dropping !st quarter 2024.

and Street Fighter

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see a Marvel NRS game before another injustice. Damn I was drinking with a friends’ friend who works for NRS yesterday I should have waited for the right time to ask him about a potential marvel game :lol:. It seems like NRS got the feedback about MK11 being too slow though and will speed things up for the new game.

Marvel + NRS

I don't think Warner Bros can work on a Marvel game since they own DC. Must be some sort of conflict of Interest there.

Last edited:
Dawg this game is an Uncharted 2/Assassin’s Creed 2 level improvement over the first.

85045E51-9AEA-4B2E-BE4B-8996A4F3DD24.jpeg

And I’m only an hour in.

Seems like a good deal (Nextorage is Sony/Phison)

This is the one I really wanted when I purchased the Firecuda 530 but they were only shipping from Japan.... this is the best for your coin imho.

Back
Top Bottom