The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_0049.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpeg
    IMG_0052.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0053.jpeg
    IMG_0053.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

capcom-FY23.jpg.png

1683743891140.png

Capcom printing with the RE games and MH. Crazy how all the RE games just keep selling. That franchise is definitely in a better place.
SFVI will kick of the next financial year with a bang.

Highlight for me is seeing Megaman Battle Network doing well. I hope this means Capcom dumpster dives into their IP's and start bringing more back, especially Marvel vs Capcom.

Last edited:
I guess since the MS deal wasn’t approved in time, they said eff it and decided to do a sequel anyway :lol:

oof they really couldn’t resist instead of waiting another year

did not like the SBMM in MW2 (2022), felt like the game is designed where everyone is going 20-20

PSVR2.png

Source:

This offer right now on PS direct store is so tempting. Just for playing GT7. But after that I don't know what other games I would be interested in even if I bought the Horizon call of the mountain bundle. I also don't want to open another credit card just to get the $125 statement credit even though my credit score is excellent right now in the 800 score range.

PSVR2.png

Source:

This offer right now on PS direct store is so tempting. Just for playing GT7. But after that I don't know what other games I would be interested in even if I bought the Horizon call of the mountain bundle. I also don't want to open another credit card just to get the $125 statement credit even though my credit score is excellent right now in the 800 score range.

No annual fees - no worries.

Back
Top Bottom