The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

EaTVXNAWAAAVOIj.jpeg
20210122_222404.jpg

Last edited:
put in $100 to the powerball / mega millions... then bought 2 $20 scratchers to cover my plays (last time i won $100 on scratchers)

i lost all tickets obviously, and lost both scratchers. super L.

anyone wanna start an NT pool and break bread if anyone wins? match. ill go in :nerd: cover the map..

This **** is like impossible. One winner for the $700 million dollar something powerball in MD, and one winner for the Billion dollar mega in Michigan. I'd rather it be multiple people winning smaller jackpots more frequently, instead of waiting this long for the pot to rollover only to have 1 winner. There should be monthly winners who win about $100M jackpots, in my opinion. But luck does what it does.

This **** is like impossible. One winner for the $700 million dollar something powerball in MD, and one winner for the Billion dollar mega in Michigan. I'd rather it be multiple people winning smaller jackpots more frequently, instead of waiting this long for the pot to rollover only to have 1 winner. There should be monthly winners who win about $100M jackpots, in my opinion. But luck does what it does.

To be real, I’m not mad that a single player won the billi. It could of been you or me. But I agree that that jackpots should be in the $100-$200 million range.

Back
Top Bottom