The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

You’re probably better off playing the small games. I threw my 10 bucks on lucky for life.

You’re probably better off playing the small games. I threw my 10 bucks on lucky for life.
Lucky for life and cash for life have muchhhhhhh better odds to win. A rack a day for life no matter what is a good look. Even better in some states with no income tax.

Lucky for life and cash for life have muchhhhhhh better odds to win. A rack a day for life no matter what is a good look. Even better in some states with no income tax.

probably way less likely to turn into a psycho too.

a grand a day is great but you’re not going to be able to go totally off the deep end.

I got my Jackpocket set to play every lucky for life. :lol: auto gambling.

How does jack pocket work?

Sounds like a lot of fees. Depending on your state, check and see if they let you buy tickets online.

Michigan allows it so I was buying online whenever I'm in town. In florida, but have to hit the gas station.

They don’t fee your winnings.

they hit you with a few when you put money on your account.

i think it’s like a 10% fee. So if I put 100 bucks in they get 10.

it’s fair I’d say, they have to go buy the ticket and scan it in.

I can’t play online in mn.

They don’t fee your winnings.

they hit you with a few when you put money on your account.

i think it’s like a 10% fee. So if I put 100 bucks in they get 10.

it’s fair I’d say, they have to go buy the ticket and scan it in.

I can’t play online in mn.
So somebody goes and buys a physical ticket. Do they send you a photocopy or tell you the numbers. If that ticket hits, what happens?

Yeah they actually buy it and it’s got your name on it and they store it in a vault. :lol:

they pay you anything under 600 bucks to your account. Like that 10 bucks I won just went on my account. I can withdraw it or let it ride. I’m just gonna keep playing it since that’s fee free money. You pay a fee when you put money on it to play and that’s all the fees. But if you win and keep playing with it no fee.

here’s a ticket that didn’t win. They upload it so you can see and it has your name.

over 600 they give you the ticket and go to the lottery office.

F0D17989-007B-4415-B9C0-4898409A60AA.jpeg

Only good thing I can say about the lottery is some of the money you play goes to support or fund some projects or something in your state.

It’s crazy how about 4x a year the jackpots grow bigger than $500 million. Heads up NT brethren’s, plenty of opportunities for us.

I'm done with this ******* quickpick mega power jackpots. Only playing until it's $280+ million.

Back
Top Bottom