The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Anyone use the lottery apps that are out now or is there some sort of conspiracy about using them

D0BC8401-6EEB-45A6-9262-BA84BDD39B1D.png

Had that happen not too long ago. Always play 1954, 4 straight and 1 box.

So pissed :angry:

Playing the lottery is weird because when I check the website, I'm excited when I see the jackpot go up after a drawing, but when I see it reset, I'm like "damn" because I just know I didn't win.

Playing the lottery is weird because when I check the website, I'm excited when I see the jackpot go up after a drawing, but when I see it reset, I'm like "damn" because I just know I didn't win.
I feel exactly the same way. The good thing is that the jackpots usually get this big about every 2/3 months now.

When I Win my First Jackpot, I Will Institute Heavy, Aggressive Investing in the Stock Market with the Funds to Develop & Increase the Hyper Fortune and Reinstitute Profitable Cash Flow Back Into the Market ♻️ for even Greater Revenue Generation & Accumulation. I Will Effectively sell off Shares when Necessary Funds are Needed, but For The Most Part, my Net Worth Will Exponentially Proliferate 📈 Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. I Will Win One Powerball Jackpot 🔴💰💳 and One Mega Millions Jackpot 🟦💰💳, but the Mega Millions Jackpot 🟦💰💳 Will Be Won First, afterewards I Will Win the Powerball Jackpot 🔴💰💳. I Am the Luckiest, Most Blessed Being 🍀 🎰🥇in the whole entire universe Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. The Lord’s High Favor and Good Fortune Will Be on my Life Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ The King ‼️🙏🏾✝️👑

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom