The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I purchased a $20 quick pick, and another $15 quick pick with megaplier. I figure if I’m not going to win the jackpot, at least I can multiply my 2nd/ 3rd chance winnings. Lol

I believe you can set up a trust and execute the power of attorney
Not every state allows an LLC or trust to claim the winnings based on my understanding.

I use Jackpocket and it lists my name on the ticket. Does that constitute my signature? I read an article where a previous winner forfeited their right to use a trust to claim the money and remain anonymous because they signed the ticket with their name.

Not every state allows an LLC or trust to claim the winnings based on my understanding.

I use Jackpocket and it lists my name on the ticket. Does that constitute my signature? I read an article where a previous winner forfeited their right to use a trust to claim the money and remain anonymous because they signed the ticket with their name.

I was looking into LLCs and trusts, the lawyer websites (lol) say the name/signature has to be the one to claim it. So if you have a separate entity that name should be on it to claim it.

The not being anonymous part is tough. We all take that for granted for the most part. If everyone you go people know you have money that’s stressful. You’d be constantly worried about family members or people close to you getting kidnapped and ransoms etc etc etc. I don’t know what I would do in all honesty. I’d probably juz buy out a huge area of land gated community style and have all my friends and family live there for free. I dunno anymore.

What you want to do is go to a professional makeup/sfx artist to give you a disguise and claim the ticket.
Take your pics and no one will ever suspect is you.
I don’t think there’s any rules against disguises :lol:

gvhghc3til.jpg

Back
Top Bottom