The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

wow no winner and odd numbers....back to back drawings with 3 numbers in the 60s and 2 repeated of those #s

guys this amount of money its ok to take lump sum and help out family and friends.....it would be insane that you blow 350M....wont happen unless you keep giving......gotta have a cut off number
you give at least 1/3 away and spend some and live off interest/dividend.......and depending on what dividend stocks/funds you buy you can easily double up in 7-10 years

we will get 2-3 winners when it hits.....I think thats what happened to the record 1.5B jackpot

The estimated cash option will come out to $602.5 million, and the prize would be subject to an initial 24% federal tax withholding, or roughly $144.6 million.

The winner would also owe additional taxes at higher brackets, up to the 37% top federal marginal tax bracket for ordinary income: For a single taxpayer with no additional income, no dependents and no itemized deductions (like big charitable contributions), the total additional tax would be another $78.3 million due, leaving the winner with $379.6 million before state taxes.

6 people hit 5/6 numbers winning 1M+ ONLY
not fair....if the jackpot was 40M the prize is 1M+ for hitting 5/6 numbers......when it gets over 200M they should make it if you get 5/6 numbers you get 10M!!!!

fair is fair!!

I guess I'll get a ticket for tonight. I usually only do the state lotteries that have a 5+ mil jackpot since it's only $1 per play but for this, might as well. I don't trust the Quick Pick at the stores though, gonna just use a number generator on my own

**** it im buying a ticket. If I win I'm going halvsies with Uncle Phil to buy the Blazers.

The bigger that number gets, the more the government takes. They’re the only winners at this point.

Think I'm gonna play for the first time in my life

Can I do it online?
No. You have to go inside the store to get a ticket. Buy it from the clerk or use one of the lotto vending machines inside. It only takes cash.

Edit: Oh! And bring your own pen if you’re going to pick your own number. Touching the public pens are awful dirty.

Think I'm gonna play for the first time in my life

Can I do it online?

you sure can play online

You can buy tickets online in Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and the District of Columbia, but you must register first. If you live in New York, a Mega Millions subscription is available.

you sure can play online

You can buy tickets online in Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and the District of Columbia, but you must register first. If you live in New York, a Mega Millions subscription is available.
Subscription?!? :wow:

Back
Top Bottom