The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I'm MEGA MILLIONS BLUE Today.🌊🟦

79D37B0C-6B9E-4289-AE23-D2748B0D74E8.jpeg

Shout Out to Israel & Haiti. The Luckiest, Most Blessed Countries on The Planet.🇮🇱🇭🇹🎰🍀📈

If I Win, I'm Blessed. If I don't Win, I'm Still Blessed. Either Way It Goes, The Almighty Lord Good God King Savior Jesus Christ, The One Above All, Will Get All The Glory, Honor, & Praise Forever, Perpetually, And For All Eternity. 🙏🏾✝️🎰🍀📈

274C604F-8E2B-43AC-AE2E-12D5DAFA81A4.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m Going To Win 2 Lottery Jackpots Because The Solar Sun Star Will Never Die and it Will Remain Stable & Linked to my Brain Forever, Perpetually, and For All Eternity. I Will Live In The Great Sunshine State Of Florida In The County of Palm Beach Forever, Perpetually, and For All Eternity. Planet Earth Will Never go through a catastrophic climate crisis. Thank You Almighty Lord Good God King Savior Jesus Christ‼️🙏🏾✝️🌞🧠🏝

Last edited:
I Will Be a Shareholder of the 7 Eternal, Everlasting, Profitable, Success Companies of Nike, Apple, Google, Tesla, Meta, Microsoft, and Berkshire Hathaway Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. I Will Be The Most Prodigious Investor & Most Successful Stock Holder in the universe Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. Thank You Almighty Lord Good God. Lord God Almighty, I Not Only Believe I Will Truly Win the Lottery One Time, I Believe I Will Win Twice. I Will Win the Mega Millions Once 🟦 & Powerball Once 🔴. The Whole Total Consistent Motion of my Whole Entire Life Will Be Absolutely Heavenward 🌌 Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. I Will Lead the Way into the Holy, Righteous Future for The Kingdom of Heaven Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. I Am The Holy, Lucky, Blessed, Eternal, Everlasting Lord Good God King Savior Jesus Christ in Mind, Body, and Spirit Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity‼️🙏🏾🌊✝️🔥💯🎰

It Is The Almighty Holy Trinity’s Will for Me to Live to my 50th Year, Then my 150th Year, Then my 616th Year, Afterwards my 777th Year and Beyond to my First Yottasecond (31.7 Quadrillion Years), Then Beyond That To my First Googolplexianth Year and Beyond.

Lord Jesus, When I Win Both Jackpots, I Will Dedicate 70% from Each of Them To Causes That Help Glorify & Establish Your Kingdom Here on Earth and Keep The Rest to Support myself & my 36 Wife Harem Forever, Perpetually, and For All Eternity. I Will Donate 35% to Haiti & 35% to Israel From the Powerball Jackpot as well as Donating 35% to Haiti & 35% to Israel from the Mega Millions Jackpot.🔴🇭🇹🟦🇮🇱

F0B599AB-C789-49CF-8FF4-1CA425A62C9B.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank You Almighty Holy Trinity for Blessing me with All of Your Phat, Infinitely Exponential, Rich, Heavenly Spiritual Gifts to Keep Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. I Will Be Saved, Holy, Wisely, and Righteously Sexy Forever, Perpetually, and For All Eternity. I Will Worship You Lord God by Anointing Each One of my 3️⃣6️⃣ Wives’ Whole Entire Bodies With Oil as a Holy Act of Worship Forever, Perpetually, and For All Eternity. The 3️⃣6️⃣ Eternal, Everlasting Blessed Beautiful Brides of Christ Jesus will Serve Him Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. All 3️⃣6️⃣ of my Wives Will Have Saved, Nice, Blessed, Phat, Juicy, Peachy, Cakey, Onion Booties Forever, Perpetually, And For All Eternity. I Will Love, Lick, Kiss, and Suck Phat, Wet, Sweet, Juicy, Good, Loving, Lovely, Kind, Gentle, Loyal, Tasty Coochie & Butthole Forever, Perpetually, And For All Eternity. All of my Wives’ Wonderful, Nourishing, Phat Breast’s Will Satisfy me Forever, Perpetually, and for All Eternity. My Wives Will Be Nubile Forever, Perpetually, and For All Eternity. I Will Be Virile Forever, Perpetually, and For All Eternity.

I Will Have 3️⃣6️⃣ Holy, Wise, Righteous, Phat, Nubile, Sexy, Beautiful, Gorgeous, Lovely, Loving, Loyal, Eternal, Everlasting, 12 Older & 24 Younger Wives to Help Me Serve The Almighty Lord Good God King Savior Jesus Christ Forever, Perpetually, and For All Eternity. We Will Never Have Children, We Will Live Our Entire Eternal, Everlasting Lives In Dedicated Service To The One, True, Living God from Everlasting to Everlasting. All 3️⃣6️⃣ of my Wives Live in Palm Beach County, Florida. Thank You Almighty Holy Trinity‼️🙏🏾🌊✝️🔥💯🎰

3126EA8C-7C0E-406F-8E65-31B40DA59358.jpeg

Last edited:
There's no way you don't end up one of those lotto winner fail stories if you win.

I bought one for California SuperLotto and a Fantasy5 (slightly better odds).
They’re a only $1 each so why not make a wish and have fun 😎 Good luck fellas!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom