The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

correct me if I'm wrong. But do your odds go up as each Scratcher is sold? Because there are less tickets available than previously?

vs lotto - your odds are the same whether its 1 person playing for 50,000 people playing.
Your odds improve Everytime a scratcher is sold, Vs draw games like lotto, cash4life, PB, & MM, where your odds are are reset for every draw.

Your odds improve Everytime a scratcher is sold, Vs draw games like lotto, cash4life, PB, & MM, where your odds are are reset for every draw.

I never really thought of it like that. Might just throw that $20 towards the high priced scratchers (better odds apparently) and $2 towards big power balls.

state lottery sites even tell you how many jackpot scratchers are left. So you can keep stop and move on to another once they’re all sold.

When do we find out if someone hit it.
IMG_1286.jpeg

In person I was repeating this last jackpot the other day to people when it was $1.55 so I’ll do it again since it’s higher… if you are the one, you win:

$1 billion

And $730 million

It’s not even fathomable money

Yeap, so much money you couldn’t even spend it all even if you tried. Many of your purchases would end up tuning into assets.

You could buy a couple mega mansions and go bankrupt, but you'd have to try really hard or be beyond careless :lol:
Yea but if you hold on to them for a few years and sell, you’ll definitely see a profit. There’s no losing when u got that kind of money.

With comments like this, I legit think you're Edwin :lol:

Lol I really wish I was him. But to my point, he’s spent about $75 million worth in mansions alone, and still has like $600 million sitting in the bank. He’d literally have to start buying skyscrapers for him to see a huge dent in his bank account.

Back
Top Bottom