The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I win.. every one wins. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

prizes on niketalk galore lol :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

that's too much money for me. i'm handing it out. :tongue:

All i need is half.. the other half will be spread out to family and friends. :wink: :wink:

My family will be straight !!! everyone around me will be rich and thats a fact :smokin :smokin

- i will create a tv network like diddy did with revolt and take it from there :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. Niketalk T.v will be real :nthat: :nthat:

- Much luv, Stay Freshhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

she looks blackanese.  probably the winner from San Jose.  she's gotta be mixed with asian.  if not, want some?

nah shorty was from the Bronx in some projects and moved to atlanta and won it down there..

the news casters in NYC went to her families home in the Bronx the next morning and the whole family had split over night...

i was like how the news gonna be at her house and giving out the family address while on air and name like they cant get touched in the hood??

good thing they dipped :smh:

I win.. every one wins. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

prizes on niketalk galore lol :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

that's too much money for me. i'm handing it out. :tongue:

All i need is half.. the other half will be spread out to family and friends. :wink: :wink:

My family will be straight !!! everyone around me will be rich and thats a fact :smokin :smokin

- i will create a tv network like diddy did with revolt and take it from there :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. Niketalk T.v will be real :nthat: :nthat:

- Much luv, Stay Freshhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

thats how i feel also

ill be in contact with you asap if i win

first thing would be a super NT summit all expenses paid for everybody

Last edited:
I am going to purchase a ticket

I still wonder how NT would feel if they found out one of their fellow members won the Powerball/Megamillions. I am talking the big pot version.

I think I would still work (although I'd take a month or so sabbatical to travel). But that's mostly because i work in Commercial Real Estate and would want to invest my winnings in real estate, so it's great experience.

If i won a mill Im buying 2 mcdonalds and making 200k a year minimum

That's not eem guaranteed though. Top locations are more than likely accounted for or you'd have to pay a high lease which might eem bee worth it in the long run.

How fast will Meth ship a shirt when I win. I want to wear it on live TV.

Last edited:
rivers22.gif

Back
Top Bottom