The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

The Mega Million is at 172 Million. Thats enough for me. I will be copping tickets today

Last edited:
Is it known whether or not these people are winning from Quick Picks or their own numbers. I'm curious about this because I don't spend time with trying to figure numbers out, I just do QP. I see people doing old addresses, birthdays, anniversary etc. I dont see the point because there is no science to this thing.

Last edited:
i just do qp
i aint got time to do all that number stuff
but that could be a reason i havent won
but either way i dont think it matters
just makes a person feel more confident
or set in their ways

I remember reading somewhere that the odds are the same if you play Quick Pick or choose them yourself.

It is crazy for one person/family to have that kind of money, just ridiculous. I'd be good with a mill, not even trying to be greedy.

Thats why I don't get it, they swear that house they lived in back in 1988 is goint to be on it, or their old telephone number. Don't get me started on them old ladies and their dreams.

Last edited:
It is crazy for one person/family to have that kind of money, just ridiculous. I'd be good with a mill, not even trying to be greedy.
a normal house in san francisco costs a mil :smh:
im talking a regular house

Last edited:
It's all the same chance. Doesn't matter if you have one ticket or 10,000 tickets. The chance of winning is the same.

A few years ago people played the Lost hatch numbers and won $100 or so. I believe that was when the Mega Millions reached $600 million

When I was still in brooklyn back in '05, the prices for those homes was insane, and not worth it for what they getting. If anything, you can move down south.
But real talk, all any of us need is just a life raft. A couple hundred thou, can do more than enough for lots of people. Just need to get head start, I don't need 20 mil, or 300 mill :smh:

Last edited:
When I was still in brooklyn back in '05, the prices for those homes was insane, and not worth it for what they getting. If anything, you can move down south.
But real talk, all any of us need is just a life raft. A couple hundred thou, can do more than enough for lots of people. Just need to get head start, I don't need 20 mil, or 300 mill :smh:

I don't need 300 mill but I NEED 300 mill

That's not eem guaranteed though. Top locations are more than likely accounted for or you'd have to pay a high lease which might eem bee worth it in the long run.

How fast will Meth ship a shirt when I win. I want to wear it on live TV.
Really it is how good your going to manage your location and the location

Either way any mcdonalds will profit you close to 100k a year just off the name. With a mill or 2 you can pick a good location since you have alot of money to buy your spot

And I would buy my land and build the store on it not lease it

Last edited:
Won a g off a 10 $ scratch off . My highest win on anything yet .

Yeah the mega got more numbers so the priZes are staying high . But the odds are way lower . I buy 3 ticks to every drawing of mega and pb.

Alright NT if you won the big pot off the MegaMillion or Powerball.
How soon would you cash your ticket?
Would you do redeem the prize money in person or a guest?
What would your first whip be?

Depending on my money flow is how fast I would redeem the ticket. And I'll probably get some 5 series bimmer.

Depending on my money flow is how fast I would redeem the ticket. And I'll probably get some 5 series bimmer.

Would def buy a hemi just for Nt

And i think 70% of winners quickpick

I'd opt for the lump sum...

I'd probably go for the Maybach 62S

I'd first assemble a team of attorneys and finance experts.

Then I'd anonymously redeem my ticket, if possible. If not I'd change my identity after I claimed the money.

My first whip would be a '14 M5 or a Range Rover (so I can slightly scratch your Corolla). Nothing too crazy. One car at a time, I'd switch up every 3-4 years. No need for supercars or hypercars.

Live within my means. Still work a job, possibly my own business. Travel a couple times a year. But for the most part just focus on raising my family and bettering myself. I'd be the same dude man (just under another identity :lol:), my tastes wouldn't suddenly become more extravagant because I got a ton of money.

Last edited:
a normal house in san francisco costs a mil :smh:
im talking a regular house

yep, outside of Texas and a few other places property values have skyrocketed. If you try to buy a house on Long Island in anywhere but the hood, expect to pay damn near a mil+ for a decent house in a decent neighborhood.

After a taxes, what's left of that mil probably won't even get you a house in a lot of places nowadays, not even talking about upscale neighborhoods either. Real spit.

Last edited:

I would wait upon cashing my ticket. Consult a lawyer and find out if I can stay anonymous or not (I don't think you can in CA though).

The first whip...well I don't need to spend money on a whip since I got a Tesla Model S a few months back. I'd finally move out of my poverty apartment though.

Back
Top Bottom