The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I can't believe there was 1 winner in Cali. It don't make sense. Some said Cali didn't report sales on time. Some say Missouri. This government run lottery seems corrupt. Or it is a rigged scam. Until someone legitimately or illegitimately wins. One winner? Why depend on luck when you can possibly rig this?

:lol: Somebody tell nylottery
B6EF75BB-2961-49D2-8986-CA878DB47206.png

1B2DC0D0-66F1-47FD-ABB0-1D6A4FBFF2B8.png

I think if its was to be rigged it makes more sense to rig it that there are 4-5 winers in 5 different states....OR no winner and we get to 3B by saturday.

oh well no more day dreaming on this nonsnese....my wallet is glad

now back to creating $3 25 team parlays to win a mil and lose by the 3rd game on ticket

If you are in NY, NY lotto up to 10M. good number usually pops in the 10-17M range.....this one its $1 with 2 sets of numbers to win

honestly, we should succeed from this mega/powerball union.....just have the NY lottery....result NY lottery pot grows bigger and NYers win OR people visiting NY wins

lets make the NY Lotto great again

if I ran on this platform for office, i'd def get votes

Last edited:
looks like its in the 625M cash range. top tax rate for the rich is 37%(fed only)
Win cali lotto and you don't have to pay local and state taxes...wow NY needs change their law on that as well....

I don't like this 11/7/2022 Powerball drawing. Too fishy. IGers aren't buying it either. Beginning to think multi state lotteries operated like this when they could get away with it, and it's history making. It's made me more critical and skeptical about the "process".

won $2 on powerball mega millions tonight :/

hopefully no one else hits and Monday night I can start 2023 off swimming in gold coins

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom