**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

When your shirt matches your jacket.

IMG_3977.JPG

Love this piece and the fact it's reversible. Also have the button up to it too lol.

looks like they'll be doing a fancy purple label bear sweatshirt... with a normal bear, not the millennial bear... and appears to be embroidered?

upload_2018-5-21_8-18-8.png
This does look like it's purple label based on how the sleeves are matched to the main part of the shirt, but you never know with RL since they share the same templates under so many labels. The last purple label bear shirt like this was $800.

Reorganizing ties tonight... Realized I got way too many.

Couple cool ones here:
The three purple label equestrian ones (pink, violet and black) - love these, get alot of comments on em... Either for or against. (Homeless guy once laughed at me saying I felt like I had to wear it cause my wife probably got it for me.)

Orange tie is a Ralph's coffee tie... Never saw these for sale myself. Maybe they were at the Ralph's coffee location in New York or part of uniform?

Cannes / riviera tie - variation of the famous riviera graphic they use

Original black skull n crossbones purple label tie - back when they'd do one off skull items and they were a bit more rare (late 90's? Also got the original all over skull polo that was from the polo label.)

Martini bear with purple jacket - special new years bear for year 2000

And one of my faves... The purple label ralph tie, with ralph himself leaning on his Bugatti (I think).

Anyone else got a nicer RL tie collection? Nobody ever posts pics of em, would love to see some rarities and classics.

79EBC407-6A7A-4AA5-AE4C-4B6190B23951.jpeg

I don't know if it's been mentioned or not but the blue bear shirt for this month seems to be better quality wise than the other recent releases. Felt heavier to me.

Yo - incase you are still deciding how to split up your cp-93 budget.

$225 for the cp-93 capsule polo or $194 for the purple label made in Italy varsity polo

D2747D97-1997-49C7-85A6-B185651D76A9.png

Also, Purple label stadium in s/m/l on sale.
7502D33D-D1CE-45F6-AA3A-D748A6CCC169.png

Man that's a good price for the purple label stadium sweater shirt and honestly I saw that capsule collection in person yesterday my good friend who is in the military got it and the quality does not match up with the prices I'm going to pass and just focus on pieces that I personally like for myself and not just getting pieces because other people like them I'm old enough to remember the original releases and truth be told I hated those Riviera items the sailboat print is nice but I would pay no more than 98.00

Back
Top Bottom