**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

my guy, if you only have 1 shark tee, your missing the rest of the colors. can't say "the" t-shirt when other colors exist. besides, the other piece that i was referring to that i can't find in my size wasn't a tee, but another s/s button down.
different word semantics i guess... to my knowledge there was only 1 shark t-shirt, the one with the pocket in front and the big shark in the back. i'm aware they came in different colors, but it was just that one design. i have "the hat" as well, in different colorways.

:pimp:

Anyone know how to size the RRL Slim Fit compared to the Officer's Chino or Low Straight?

It's honestly best if you can try it in store. My low straight and officer chinos fit fine but the slim fits hug my calves too tight.

So what's the store there with a blue label out in NYC they changed it?? Man I need some rugbys for the fall n winter smhhh

i have that yellow stadium jacket in a S but i dont think you would fit it. my buddy is thinking about letting go of his backpack, its a dark purple with a patch and a leather bottom. let me know if you're interested homie.
Since we're talking about rugby,does anyone have a rugby backbag and or trench coat for sale ?
i saw this in person and it is a great heavy jacket. i like it better than the RRL jkt i have that's similar. if you're at a RL store definitely check this out. cool subtle details and i dig the mock neck. it's called the shearwater deck jacket. $295.

haven't been in here in forever, this past extra 40% off sale was great, grabbed like 25 items, every day I went back on and new stuff was popping up, probably returns...

Been to 3 different Marshall's and TJmaxx and they all seen to have rugby pieces.
So if your in the hunt for the last of what was rugby, head out to your local Tj/Marshall's.
Pc just picked both of these up.
RRL 23$ from eBay and the RL floral from LT

All my ATL 'lo heads, tanger outlet is having a really good sale right now. They had some of the nicest polo button up shirts I've seen in a while

I stopped by TJ Maxx this afternoon to grab some items to build my Fall/Winter wardrobe on and found the Purple Label Half Zip Mock Neck Sweater (Retail $500) at $69 is nice shade of coral. It's going to be nice under on of my Sport Coats.

After finally getting both USA fleeces I've never noticed that each used different materials such as the navy 92 fleece being of sweatshirt material and the other being of a carpet like material. I like the details to the red one better being that logos and patches are stitched rather than laminated. Fun fact enjoy

Thanks fellas, it was in the RRL section during the recent sale, I never saw it in store, I googled and a few pics came up, and then finally checked eBay which is ridiculous reseller prices.

Other recent pickups, denim and accessories

i have this belt, love the camo and the construction of it.

i am diggin that camo backpack as well, but from the looks of it there isnt any padding on the shoulder straps. makes sense since padding would ruin the aesthetic, but i also dont like it when straps like that dig into your shoulder when you have a ton of stuff in the bag.
does this look familiar to anyone lol

Back
Top Bottom