**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Love the color blocking on that jacket, but I feel like it's cut just a bit too short for my liking.

You tried it on?

It does fit kind of short, but I tried on a L and it fit just like I would want that kind of jacket to.

And I know a thing or two about jackets fitting too short :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
You tried it on?

It does fit kind of short, but I tried on a L and it fit just like I would want that kind of jacket to.

And I know a thing or two about jackets fitting too short :smh: :smh:
:rofl: :rofl:.
That Nautical mid- drift is Meme status Dre.

Last edited:
I still want that damn Nautical jacket :smh:

I used to have nightmares of finally copping it and finding out that it really is THAT short :lol:

Just received these in the mail.

dropped a while ago and i remember seeing a clip of it, but just seeing the full version now

Last edited:
$12 come up at the Riverhead Lo outlet. The 25% breast cancer off at Tanger wraps up 10/25. Anyone know when this dropped? I seen the hunter green sweater that matches. 

sounds like he got robbed. you could of surfed eBay and got two vintage bear hoodys and a long sleeve shirt  with the teddy bear logo for that price.

sounds like he got robbed. you could of surfed eBay and got two vintage bear hoodys and a long sleeve shirt  with the teddy bear logo for that price.
think so? if so, link me.......
but for real, the polos and oxfords are 98, hoodies 125, not sure bout the pullovers.
if u did get all them for 256 ref, get at me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom