**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

This is in response for the person that was interested in where to get patches, a basic search on google will provide a lot info. Now if you want Ralph Lauren patches, eBay is a great source, but you have to think a little outside the box. Now a lot of sellers are selling rugby patches for around $30-75 average....that's kinda pricey for me, but I look a lot into preowned toddler clothing which will have the same patches has adult clothing for a lot cheaper. If you what that number rugby patch buy a preowned youth rugby, I got one the other day for $14 shipped, that's a whole lot better than a new one for $50. You're welcome

Last edited:
for @Polo Sport

theres a version with a '91 (?) on it too ...

does anyone have pics of the bubble polo coats that came in sliver and blue,red an silver and cream and silver i think it was in 97'-98' had the blue and silver but cant find pics,thx

This is in response for the person that was interested in where to get patches, a basic search on google will provide a lot info. Now if you want Ralph Lauren patches, eBay is a great source, but you have to think a little outside the box. Now a lot of sellers are selling rugby patches for around $30-75 average....that's kinda pricey for me, but I look a lot into preowned toddler clothing which will have the same patches has adult clothing for a lot cheaper. If you what that number rugby patch buy a preowned youth rugby, I got one the other day for $14 shipped, that's a whole lot better than a new one for $50. You're welcome

$12 for everything. Gunna go back tomorrow and do some more shopping for my girl, hopefully I get another $100 card.

Im new to this but how do you guys get so much clothes yet spend waaayyy less money than you're  supposed to?

Couldn't help myself. I'll grab the other when they Polo store restocks in Chicago.

Yeah a Sales Associate at the Polo Store here in Atlanta told me there should be a restock sometime in November of the Polo Bear sweater.

Probably my favorite RRL shirt and I got it for a steal off of Styleforum brand new with tags

Star Iron Print shirt

Yeah a Sales Associate at the Polo Store here in Atlanta told me there should be a restock sometime in November of the Polo Bear sweater.

Probably my favorite RRL shirt and I got it for a steal off of Styleforum brand new with tags

Star Iron Print shirt

Love that shirt I may have went overboard by buying the matching star cap though lol

Don Juan rocking Lo ? (Thumb up) polo would not miss the opportunity to cash out on 300 a pop cotton sweaters.
I don't go head to toe but I can't honestly say I've been into Polo since the early 90s. My best friend's sister had this drug dealing boyfriend that had EVERYTHING and we used to make sure some of his stuff came up missing. I was at the movies with the coldest sweater on and he saw me, made me take it off lol.
But yeah, I check into the thread when I can. This has to be like the 3rd go around.
Dec 08 throwback.
Polo sweater. Polo oxford. RRL jeans. Polo saddle shoes.

I've come to like the macys exec bear. He's a lil more formal looking and imo looks better under certain pieces like the peacoats or caldwell jackets. Makes the fit look classier even though you're still wearing a teddy bear on your chest lol

thanks to macy's with this whole $10 gift card thing + the 25% off sale on polo i got all of this plus a flag beanie (i ordered online and it didnt get cancelled) for just about $95 bucks

the vest is $145

D&S selvedge jeans $145 & socks $14

bear scarf $58

this is the hat i copped online...the navy one

They need to make a big bear scarf. I need to get the Polo bear Christmas ornament too.

I'd also like some bear socks too...

Last edited:
Nice to hear the RL.com knit will be restocking in stores across the country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom