**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

that's my peoples polo pirates pics. He's sold all his (he had all the classic coats and vests) goose. His inventory is crazy!

Yup, yup.

I believe I copied those pics from his old MySpace account. :tongue:

And, yesh, his inventory is nuts. The full set of those like 50 or so pics would definitely hurt feelings.

me and the wifey over the weekend

The last two posts. Love it. :pimp:

Another sale on the 27th be prepared

Good. I was a fool during the last sale, a lot of RRL core items that never go on sale were allowed. Most of the items I wanted were there and after the pre-sale was over, they went back to regular price so I missed out. Hoping an item or two will be allowed again.

Last edited:
Thanks bro..

As I said in the past if you are looking to purchase RRL or RL whether a sale is going on or not and as we all know those items are highly priced, send me your wish list and I can tell you how much can be saved fellas.

That's not the strongest native pattern from RL, but the boots really do save it.

Nice setup SP.

The bear traffic is heavy in here. I like the his and hers sweaters Dreads.

Last edited:
Very nice, SP.

Coincidentally, our living rooms look to be decorated similarly with a similar color palette too. :nerd:

Last edited:
Yup, yup.

I believe I copied those pics from his old MySpace account. :tongue:

And, yesh, his inventory is nuts. The full set of those like 50 or so pics would definitely hurt feelings.
he's down sized and it still would. Smh I was whit my g this weekend.

Todays fit

RL chambray button shirt
RL Southwestern shawl sweater
RRL Denim slim ridge
Redwing moc toe in copper

dam the Lo !!!! I'm more interested in that audio set up. That reel 2 reel beats any mp3/4 in my book.

Thanks bro much appreciated, yea my pops is real particular about his music equipment, he has quite an interesting setup…

Bros,

Visited Woodbury Outlets this weekend. I had no idea that Ralph Lauren had a different store for pieces that are sent from retailers from previous seasons!

Purple Label, Black Label, and RRL at 50% off

:smokin

I used to frequent Woodbury back in the day, like going to the grocery store, Lol. I live in NYC, so it's about an hour and 15 mins by bus. To me it's like 50/50 chance you get really good deals, but truth be told you can get a lot of good deal in you area especially in NYC. The number one spot for me was always Syms, I love that place.

Back
Top Bottom