**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I can't believe even the one on trinity closed too, damn...the last I saw there was the black ski man trench coat that matches the hat, I put up. I can't believe they closed, they really was the best kept secret. I used to shop there so much I knew the workers my name, even the security there knew from HS till even seeing my kids.

Last edited:
How far is woodbury from jfk?

It's exit 16 on the thruway. So, maybe an hour and a half or so, give or take.

Used to take me a shade over an hour, but I'm basically on the Triboro in 5 minutes from where I live.

Didnt syms get closed down in midtown?

I think the one midtown did close, that's actually where I bought the hat. But I think they still have one downtown on Rector st. That's where I copped a good majority of my Polo back in the day. .

Pretty sure all the Syms are closed down, including the one on Trinity. I work downtown and I recall it closing down maybe a year to 18 months ago.

Good looking out homie!

I was bored, taking out my tee, is exhausting this is about 30% of my tees.....I didn't even bother to take out the bears tees...and I got an Indian head 91 on the way.

I had to google it, but I had know idea Syms filed for bankruptcy....sad day. This was a great store for suits, shirts, ties and so forth great name brand for quality prices, they noted competition and the economy was their downfall. They were better than Century21 and BCF on many occasions. What a shame.

I was bored, taking out my tee, is exhausting this is about 30% of my tees.....I didn't even bother to take out the bears tees...and I got an Indian head 91 on the way.

nice, what are the top right 3? i have most of the same except for about 6 or 7 of those. i never posted my tees on VGA. the only tees anyone saw were stadium tees, 93 climb, dan and dave. i need a pommel horse and a white plates to finish out my stadium tee collect.

man, so many memories in woodbury, the worst was when you had to wait in line to get in, and then in the late '90s there used to be undercover dudes just watching you and waiting to bag you if you racked something. i wish i wasn't such a label ***** in my teens, and just put everything into RL. oh well.

Well about half of what I ordered came to me Louisiana crib the other to my atl . Here's what I got at my Louisiana home

Hood is straight indigo so it'll bleed lol I'm scared to wear it know also those low straight are the faded black was straight leg on the site they are mislabeled online

Dixon nice browns in there

I like the moto cafe racer more but I'm gonna do some work to this jacket

Nice little detail at the waist of the Meyers

My boots would of copped at retail but what the hell

Last edited:
Just thought I'd let some of you guys know I have a size medium Rugby T for sale in the buy/sell forum.

Later yall.

@jayrockslo, in regards to top 3 tees right to left: 1993 Florida "we will rebuild" from the hurricane they had. 90's Key West graphic, last is a 1991 yacht graphic on back, with pocket in front with "polo" logo

nice, what are the top right 3? i have most of the same except for about 6 or 7 of those. i never posted my tees on VGA. the only tees anyone saw were stadium tees, 93 climb, dan and dave. i need a pommel horse and a white plates to finish out my stadium tee collect.

man, so many memories in woodbury, the worst was when you had to wait in line to get in, and then in the late '90s there used to be undercover dudes just watching you and waiting to bag you if you racked something. i wish i wasn't such a label ***** in my teens, and just put everything into RL. oh well.

Yeah, at some point in the mid- to late 90s it got much heavier and security stepped up - especially at Polo and Tommy; it wasn't bad at some of the other others. But, that's where I did school shopping, went with my birthday and Christmas money, etc. and had been going there for years. It was all pretty low key through maybe like '95 or so. By the mid-to-late 90's, you had to get there when they opened and got to Polo first if you wanted to avoid that line.

I saw several rapper dudes at that store over the years too - Cormega (used to see him at Queens Center too), and Sean Price (at the time, Ruck) stand out in my memory.

Thanks fellas on the fit and bigsupa that is the Macy's one which i like a little bit better then the one on the pole site.

@jayrockslo, in regards to top 3 tees right to left: 1993 Florida "we will rebuild" from the hurricane they had. 90's Key West graphic, last is a 1991 yacht graphic on back, with pocket in front with "polo" logo

ok, i knew the florida tee, the key west i couldn't tell, but know it's the one with the shark or marlin hanging. i couldn't tell what the other whte/ blue, but it's a RLYC that you just said.

i might need a better pic of this '91 yacht graphic. sounds like something i never seen.

Here you go @jayrockslo.....first is Mac Miller rocking the 1992 stadium pullover jacket, who knew he was into vintage Lo like that. Thanks for all the love on the tees

Last edited:
This LA weather is nuts. It's like it's full blown summer out here. I want to wear my sweaters and jackets but I can't.

I'll crisp.
laugh.gif

Love the Suisse vest, I gotta be honest after I saw pharell with It i went bonkers looking for it, he rocked it so well. I ended up buying 3 USA vest instead Lol. You rocking a great ensemble @sneakerpimp

Last edited:
Late To The Party With These $10 Macy GC's :smh:

And Just When I Was Getting Ready To Pull The Trigger On This Garrison Camo Combat Piece Too!

download

Anyone Know of Any Other Ways To Shave A Little Off The $325 Price Tag For This Jacket?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom