**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Bros,

Check out Lord & Taylor.com...they are running their 25% F&F sale right now.

I noticed some RL pieces on sale 30-50%, plus the additional 25% off, looks like a hefty discount price.

Free 2-day shipping if you have shoprunner, 2.5% cb @ ebates.com

That RRL varsity posted on the previous page, phew :pimp:

Love their catalogue photos.

I don't wear blue like that but I have a thing for odd sweaters.
laugh.gif

Could you just post the whole spring 2014 look book for RRL. more specifically the Gaucho and Artist concept.

can't gotta respect my sa's wishes and not publish or make public ,sorry. I'll post different looks on style forum though

^nice pics rrl
pimp.gif
thanks

damn I'm pissed I missed the ups man again with my two packages of RL.com, well hopefully I can get them tomorrow
mean.gif

New spring 14 drops December 16th . Definitely gonna pass up Empire State

Also looking to cop this , I didn't know it gets this cold in Texas

Ima need that varsity jacket but Empire State sounds wack. I can already imagine the kind of stuff they are gonna offer. Not interested in looking like I'm from the 30's...

Ima need that varsity jacket but Empire State sounds wack. I can already imagine the kind of stuff they are gonna offer. Not interested in looking like I'm from the 30's...

You sir are correct on Empire State

That varsity I'm not sold on I like the fist of fleet logo so hopefully there's a tee with that .

New spring 14 drops December 16th . Definitely gonna pass up Empire State

Also looking to cop this , I didn't know it gets this cold in Texas
Isn't the collar acrylic faux fur? If so I'd pass no matter what label is sewn in.

Thanks for posting the RRL lookbook pics.

Nice sweater up there Pirate.

Last edited:
Bros,

Check out Lord & Taylor.com...they are running their 25% F&F sale right now.

I noticed some RL pieces on sale 30-50%, plus the additional 25% off, looks like a hefty discount price.

Free 2-day shipping if you have shop runner, 2.5% cb @ ebates.com

Thanks for the info bro

:smokin

Last edited:
Nat - here, these are for you - I have a bunch more that I'll save for later.

Some are mine. Some were stolen.

The only one here I never saw was Bruce Willis with a bear knit
I don't know if it was planned, but he guy in the pwing set in Above The Rim, walked right in the middle of the shot, seems on purpose. We'll never know Lol

Repped RRLegend. Respect for coming through with the pics.

Mildly feeling the waffle lambswool shawl but already picked the cashmere waffle this season. Not feeling much else of Empire State, but interested in seeing the Artist line.

In regards to this fall season, these are the only things I purchased, there's a lot of other nice things however they weren't must haves, I did buy the Macy bear, but sold it and I also ordered the RL bear but I cancelled when I heard it might be the Macy bear, and it wasn't a must have.
But as far as vintage goes that's a whole other ball game.....I will post those pics later

In regards to this fall season, these are the only things I purchased, there's a lot of other nice things however they weren't must haves, I did buy the Macy bear, but sold it and I also ordered the RL bear but I cancelled when I heard it might be the Macy bear, and it wasn't a must have.
But as far as vintage goes that's a whole other ball game.....I will post those pics later
Feeling your recent purchases pmiddy.

I copped your fav bear knit recently. Wasn't a steal of a deal but I've always liked it so I treated myself. I only have like three things left that I truly like winter vintage wise and then I'm hanging it up with vintage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom