**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Random but I love the Combat Jack show. I would make an official post but I'm usually too busy to keep up with ir

Was checking the UK Ralph site and saw a few stand out pieces that I will be buying in 2014
This joint here.. 
glasses.gif

Thats the camo oilcloth I had been talking about. Seen it in a couple flagships but never anywhere online. RL UK you say?
we talked about this frank, I ended up getting the other version (quilted garrison jacket, which I still like) but I never saw this in person, even the mansion didn't have it.

we talked about this frank, I ended up getting the other version (quilted garrison jacket, which I still like) but I never saw this in person, even the mansion didn't have it.

Yeah they were still in store when I left out of town last week. I'm sure they are dirt cheap now and likely gone but I will be checking when I get back in town. I dam near wanna call and see if I can order it or put it on hold but I really don't need the extra expense right now. I have more jackets than shirts almost, I should really just chill but that picture got me worked up again. Lol

Yeah they were still in store when I left out of town last week. I'm sure they are dirt cheap now and likely gone but I will be checking when I get back in town. I dam near wanna call and see if I can order it or put it on hold but I really don't need the extra expense right now. I have more jackets than shirts almost, I should really just chill but that picture got me worked up again. Lol

Ditto on the extra expense comment, I have way more clothes then I need. I know at this point I've become a collector of RL like someone who collects art. What I've come to realize is that I will always want something new and appealing, but that will always be the case. I gotta fall back and curb my appetite hard. Before you know it is will be obsessing over something else come spring.....which is right around the corner.

Last edited:
^ I was going to ask you why it was still at Marshall's...and then I saw the tags.

That's a heavy price for a suede coat. Was there fur on the hood?

I'm going to make a trip to a couple in my area since those items are showing up.

Last edited:
Cant remember the last time I paid full price for RRL, but I need these jackets like right now.

Back
Top Bottom