**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^nice pics fellas
pimp.gif

dope fit as always SneakerPimp, killin em
smokin.gif

I was able to straighten out my package issue with UPS last week before I left on a little vacation to Bimini, and got both my boxes from my cyber monday orders

These are the RRL pieces I got

RRL Sage jeans

Should've posted this about a week ago. Wore these when I walked across the stage for my graduation last Friday. Thanks SP

Blue Label Rugby pieces I picked up
 I have a feeling I'll be kicking myself if I keep sleeping on this rugby.  Don't really need it though so I'm hoping patience will allow me to grab it for under $50 some time early in the new year.

I have a feeling I'll be kicking myself if I keep sleeping on this rugby.  Don't really need it though so I'm hoping patience will allow me to grab it for under $50 some time early in the new year.

I'm thinking the same thing, I feel it will be available after the holidays...but I may have to talk some shorty into copping for me...haha

Dionne Warwick must have known we were going to be talking about cameos - got tipped off by Linda Georgian and her psychic friends...

Nice pick-ups guys. I was trying to pick up that British Exp rugby but couldn't find it in XXL once the sale hit. It's custom fit so, I don't think an XL will fly.

Dionne Warwick must have known we were going to be talking about cameos - got tipped off by Linda Georgian and her psychic friends...

Nice pick-ups guys. I was trying to pick up that British Exp rugby but couldn't find it in XXL once the sale hit. It's custom fit so, I don't think an XL will fly.

Lol, word BIP.......it doesn't really go with her outfit either, these celeb camo are killing me, you can at least put it together right.
Ditto on the pick up fellas.

I'm just curious to here from you guys....someone offered me a 911 patches sweater as their initial offer for my p wing hoodie. Regardless if you know me or not and history with "vintage" polo. I find that offer disrespectful and laughable. For the those who know the value of vintage I'm curious to hear what is a comparable offer for trade IYO....

@pmiddy  I prefer the grey but your hoodie is in excellent condition and you can get tons of pieces and money in the market place these days for that item. it all depends on what you are looking for.   

@pmiddy  I prefer the grey but your hoodie is in excellent condition and you can get tons of pieces and money in the market place these days for that item. it all depends on what you are looking for.   
I definitely like the grey better, this is like nwt and I couldn't pass up the deal...I would only trade for the grey or the plate hoodie. for now its in the vault. I'll do a photo shoot in the future LOL

Good stuff on the last two pages.

Finally got the tags off this one today...
RRL Serape Cardigan, Polo Chambray Sport Shirt, Ralph Lauren Boots, V neck Tee, and always Levis

@pmiddy  lol. Yea the grey hoodie ages much better than that version. great condition thou, its hard to keep it that condition. Yea the plates hoodie is a great item.  

@pmiddy
 lol. Yea the grey hoodie ages much better than that version. great condition thou, its hard to keep it that condition. Yea the plates hoodie is a great item.  

I've had it now for over 7yrs, it's very possible to keep it in very good condition. But I find its one of the rarer pwing items IMHO in general. For me it's just cool to have in my collection, it would be very hard for me to trade even for the plate hoodie, cuz I feel the pwing logo is very iconic and timeless.

Back
Top Bottom