**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Love the inspiration behind it, but true is the jacket is way overrated and sales will be driven by the RRL label and the quantity.

I could justify the pricepoint if it was at least wool or leather, but end of the day it's a cotton or nylon jacket with a patch on it.

Love the inspiration behind it, but true is the jacket is way overrated and sales will be driven by the RRL label and the quantity.

I could justify the pricepoint if it was at least wool or leather, but end of the day it's a cotton or nylon jacket with a patch on it.
The Interior of the jacket is partially lined with wool. Retail on the Jacket is 490 if it had leather sleeves and with it being RRL it would retail at or around 900. I believe it is priced accordingly. The Black Cat wool varsity was priced 100 more and I thought it was pretty bland design to begin with.

I will agree that the price point for the Polka Dot work jacket is OD but it a stand out piece that I happen too really like

The Interior of the jacket is partially lined with wool. Retail on the Jacket is 490 if it had leather sleeves and with it being RRL it would retail at or around 900. I believe it is priced accordingly. The Black Cat wool varsity was priced 100 more and I thought it was pretty bland design to begin with.

I will agree that the price point for the Polka Dot work jacket is OD but it a stand out piece that I happen too really like

a thing of beauty!

Yeah, Ima deff need that jacket. Anyone got a price yet?
a thing of beauty!

Cant remember the last time I paid full price for RRL, but I need these jackets like right now.

We'll y'all know I already copped that lol

^Congrats Legend. Enjoy it.

For me it's the materials that go into an item, for others it's the design of the item, for others it's the feeling the item evokes. That's the great thing about RL, something for everyone.

Last edited:
That polka dot and empire jacket we'll be 200 in due time stuff like that never sales honestly.

Had to grab that jacket and jeans early because they only make a handful at my size

What I wore today to return something at Ralph Lauren store in Lenox. RRL Popover and RRL slim fit cargo

I'm newbie to this thread...but a polo fan...just got a simple question. ...

Other than ralphlauren.com..where can I find a bigger selection of big and tall. ..I'm tall and like my shirts go pass my waist. .thanks

You gotta hit up a flagship or macys for that I'm right on the cusp of b & t with a size 40 and xxl a
I'm newbie to this thread...but a polo fan...just got a simple question. ...

Other than ralphlauren.com..where can I find a bigger selection of big and tall. ..I'm tall and like my shirts go pass my waist. .thanks

all the macys in my state were having that 50% sale also

i have not seen that particular sweater though

Back
Top Bottom