**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Dope stuff CL!!! great sweater collection… on the hunt for a few myself…

Todays fit..

RL plaid, RL rip stop cargos, RL black rangers

Latest pickup…. Hats from D&S… Shout out to Dre Clark who ordered one through me and showed me how dope they are

Good looks my dude pimp. You're crushing that fit.

Saw this in a magazine at work. I think espn or sports illustrated.

Last edited:

Saw this in a magazine at work. I think espn or sports illustrated.

He must have gotten the few XXL, or maybe got it custom from Ralph, just another reminder of the influence RL has still amongst celeb, athletes, and everyone else.

I'm late.....I just caught the Sway in the morning interview with kanye west, where. Kanye says "it ain't. Ralph though, it ain't on. Ralph level " on referring to Sway attempting to put out a clothing line. Interesting interview, Kanye is always upset nowadays, he can't get Nike to give him royalties on his kicks, and I can't find a gaucho style Snow. Beach

I'm just curious to here from you guys....someone offered me a 911 patches sweater as their initial offer for my p wing hoodie. Regardless if you know me or not and history with "vintage" polo. I find that offer disrespectful and laughable. For the those who know the value of vintage I'm curious to hear what is a comparable offer for trade IYO....

:rofl: SMH

SP, Diddy much appreciated. The cardigan is my all time fav RL Native American print.

My set up for tonight's office Christmas Party...
RL Polo Herringbone Sprot Coat w/Leather accents, Polo Sportshirt, Polo Riding Trouser, Tommy Hilfigure Bulldog Sweater, RL Saddle Oxfords

Last edited:
I'm late.....I just caught the Sway in the morning interview with kanye west, where. Kanye says "it ain't. Ralph though, it ain't on. Ralph level " on referring to Sway attempting to put out a clothing line. Interesting interview, Kanye is always upset nowadays, he can't get Nike to give him royalties on his kicks, and I can't find a gaucho style Snow. Beach

[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Polo country. Pmiddy could appreciate this one. This for your p wing lmbo!!!!!!!!

That's actually the color I used to have...I really want the sweatshirt version or the tneck version...even a tee
Btw when you find the Cool Bear Cldriver, make sure you size up to be safe, I find my ran kinda small. You will find it soon, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Spring collection in at the outlets so most fall stuff if still available is 40 % off lowest ticketed price. Just picked up black snowflake shawl sweater for 60 and a white/red rugby for 45.

RL been using that Eagle since BBO was sending Dipset to the store for them... since McGruff was the only one from the whole camp with a deal.

Bruh, you don't need to tell me something I already knew concerning the eagle. I was being sarcastic...just a joke. Made the same comment when I was checking It out in macy's with another NTer. When I said it he laughed. I've always had an affinity for their sweaters. Unfortunately that particular one wasn't made in B&T sizes.

I do see a few pieces I need to run down on with the holiday sale on the site. The Himal Parka will be mine. I prefer the red one tho. Also need the quilted jacket

Last edited:
Was checking the UK Ralph site and saw a few stand out pieces that I will be buying in 2014

Yeah - I heard about the interview but wasn't motivated to watch it until after hearing the Buckshot and Duck Down spot on the most recent Combat Jack episode. Buck goes in on E-Bro. ...Shout to Krash! But, anyway, apparently his convo with Sway the day before sort of prompted that exchange.

I'm not Kanye stan - last I checked there were no leather skirts in the Stadium Line - but, to be fair, I understand what he's saying. Of course he could start his own line, or get a deal with any streetwear-based existing brand he wanted. They' d have a bidding war like when Macho Man debuted and all the managers made their overtures. But, that's not what he wants. What he wants is definitely harder to achieve. Whether he deserves his shot is a debate unto itself, but a lot of the counterarguments people make to him don't make sense. ...It's like telling the kid who bought the belt at Barneys, "what's the big deal, there are lots of other stores where you you are treated fine and lots of other belts you can buy." ...Yeah, but I don't want those - I want this!

Bruh, you don't need to tell me something I already knew concerning the eagle. I was being sarcastic...just a joke. Made the same comment when I was checking It out in macy's with another NTer. When I said it he laughed. I've always had an affinity for their sweaters. Unfortunately that particular one wasn't made in B&T sizes.

I do see a few pieces I need to run down on with the holiday sale on the site. The Himal Parka will be mine. I prefer the red one tho. Also need the quilted jacket
All good.

Didn't mean to "get rude"

BBO pun intended!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom