**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Merry Christmas gang, couple recent flicks @superman great looks as always ( I regret selling that RRL Serape when I had it smh ) and props to everyone on the dope D&S pickups, the brand is definitely gaining momentum.

Does anybody know where I can scoop the pants in this pic. Went on RL website searched all brands but can't find it....Help would be greatly appreciated, just point me in the right direction ty:

Dope camo shawl!! I should've got that with my flag shawl....Hopefully I can get another coupon for that camo......

Last edited:
Merry Christmas gang, couple recent flicks @superman great looks as always ( I regret selling that RRL Serape when I had it smh ) and props to everyone on the dope D&S pickups, the brand is definitely gaining momentum.

Chef, great to see you back in the thread, and still setting fire. Love the trapper cargos with the camo cardigan. It looks like camo will be heavy throughout the RL this Spring.

Frank, much appreciated.

The cargo pants look dope. I recently started wearing some again. Before that, the last time I had a pair was in middle school.

^Yeah I think its pretty rare because its a youth piece. Size XL but fits me fine. I'm a sucker for good color blocking on rugbys, reminds me of the Benetton shirts.

Does anybody know where I can scoop the pants in this pic. Went on RL website searched all brands but can't find it....Help would be greatly appreciated, just point me in the right direction ty:

They're RLX. Theres some navy ones and some olive ones on the site but I saw the tan ones at the Georgetown Flagship, give them a call.

Last edited:
Was never into polo like that back in the day... all other brands seem corny to me now so ill be picking polo from now on til the near future... i got a few pieces so ill post them asap...

LORD & TAYLOR promo code : AFTER

Takes 20% off all sale items, lots of RL for good prices, and the american flag scully and scarf is on there as well in black/navy

Back
Top Bottom