**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

im @ the point where i actually think i would attend somethin like that...

there should be a LO trade tour...

Don't think that version was made in adult sizes ^^ There's a blow-up version of the hat though.

X-mas eve

X-mas day

ROCKED THAT SAME RUGBY X-MAS DAY TOO. I SWEAR TO YOU SON!

Last edited:
Anyone else see you can shop online at Tj Maxx now? As far as I see so far though no men's department but I haven't checked in the past week.

Dope crowns, polopirate & pmiddy.

Pmiddy, so pissed lol. I lost the auction for that hi tech vest by a lousy dollar.

Dope crowns, polopirate & pmiddy.

Pmiddy, so pissed lol. I lost the auction for that hi tech vest by a lousy dollar.

I saw that, sorry to hear bro...honestly sometimes you gotta pull the trigger even if it's more than what you planned...it's a jungle out there really. It's snipe city out there. You will have another opportunity soon
Thanks

Last edited:

New cop. I got about 5 or 6 polo items for Xmas. About to go online and grab a winter hat. That's what I'm missing. Nothing too much.

Copped that Elmwood Down Jacket that was on sale at Macys....after giftcard, coupons, came to $92 :pimp:

It looks bulky but its light and super comfortable. Feels plush too when wearing it because of the down lining.

Interesting, has anyone here been to the previous events like this? What is the atmosphere like?
i went to the lo end theory event that was hosted by dallas penn. it was at the highline ballroom. had a great time but left early for a family event, so i didnt get to catch the shows. the event coming up looks similar with a dunk xchange format, doest seem like the performing acts are locked down yet. 

here's my post on 12oz about the last one, polopirate is somewhere in the flicks ha.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/news/dallas-penns-lo-end-theory-invades-highline-ballroom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom