**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

RL's new slim fit polos/button ups >>>>>>>>> custom fit.

:smokin

Now if they can only make slim fit sweaters, I would be 100% back on the RL bandwagon.

i went to the lo end theory event that was hosted by dallas penn. it was at the highline ballroom. had a great time but left early for a family event, so i didnt get to catch the shows. the event coming up looks similar with a dunk xchange format, doest seem like the performing acts are locked down yet. 

here's my post on 12oz about the last one, polopirate is somewhere in the flicks ha.
http://www.12ozprophet.com/news/dallas-penns-lo-end-theory-invades-highline-ballroom

Thanks for the info, looks dope....nice pics

polo sport polo sport Was a good event. Alot of performances ie roc marciano, jlove meyhem lauren ag da coroner sean price, freeway, just blaze, rack lo, thristin howard the 3rd. Alot of vintage pieces were on display as well. Did you catch any of the performances?

Finally got one from that restock around Black Friday. Came in yesterday, thanks to my main man for the assist as always. :nthat:

smokin.gif

Now if they can only make slim fit sweaters, I would be 100% back on the RL bandwagon.
Really interested in trying out the new slim fit button ups but kind of hesitant. how do the slim fit compare to Club Monaco slim fit casual shirts. The Club Monaco joints fit me perfectly.

@Polo Sport Was a good event. Alot of performances ie roc marciano, jlove meyhem lauren ag da coroner sean price, freeway, just blaze, rack lo, thristin howard the 3rd. Alot of vintage pieces were on display as well. Did you catch any of the performances?
i didnt, had a family event that i had to get to. but yeah alot of acts i wanted to see. hopefully some of them will be at this event.

anybody that has the "shoe" can comment on sizing? need those for work.....

EDIT - or any ralph lauren shoe relative to nike/jordan/asics....?

I have the boots and I'd say they fit true to size, more like a shoe than a boot really. The leather is really stiff which makes them even tighter but im sure it will break in over time.

I'm a little on the fence on mixing Ralph Lauren brands together, I've done it plenty of times more with jeans...I love RRL, Rugby, D&S etc...but I'm not sure on mixing them too much, maybe RRL and blue label since I find them closely similar in some respects. But on the fence for others.

Last edited:
I'm a little on the fence on mixing Ralph Lauren brands together, I've done it plenty of times more with jeans...I love RRL, Rugby, D&S etc...but I'm not sure on mixing them too much, maybe RRL and blue label since I find them closely similar in some respects. But on the fence for others.

Ralph Lauren x j. Crew

Allday every day...

I'll even bust down some gap joints thru the week too

Last edited:

:smokin

Really interested in trying out the new slim fit button ups but kind of hesitant. how do the slim fit compare to Club Monaco slim fit casual shirts. The Club Monaco joints fit me perfectly.

Can't say how they compare to Club Monaco. I tried on a casual shirt there the other day, but I'm not sure if it was the slim fit.

Though, if you have any JCrew, an RL Slim Fit Small = JCrew Regular Fit XS, with RL being a hair slimmer in the arms and waist.

Good looks BigTy for the assist
smokin.gif

I included the stock # any one is tryna cop. i ordered instore at macys.
^ Thanks for the assiist will be going to Macy's  tomorrow. Would I be able to order over the phone if i give them the stock number and will I be able to cop for 140, or did you combine some coupons?

That's fine, I mean more like wearing a spell out rugby jacket with a spell out polo blue label sweatshirt for example

Gotcha..

And why not?.. rarely do I see cats rocking pieces from the same timeline except for the ole' sweatshirt/t shirt & hat combo...

Or your piece is patched up, then you gotta freak out a little better..

As long as the color schemes match, it's go..imo

Gotcha..

And why not?.. rarely do I see cats rocking pieces from the same timeline except for the ole' sweatshirt/t shirt & hat combo...

Or your piece is patched up, then you gotta freak out a little better..

As long as the color schemes match, it's go..imo

I guess it depends, but I see your point. I just like to see well together ensemble of a brand...obvious timeline issue uh oh..Lol

Last edited:
Mixing the Ralph Lauren lines is my favorite thing about the brand. This is how you go beyond your local stores' inventory, and the era that you prefer and really show your own personal style. I find it much easier to do sine I stay away from RL clothing with logos. Nothing feels better than layering PL, Polo, RRL, and Rugby and making it happen.

That's how I've always done it. I couldn't care less about mixing the labels or eras. It's all RL so that's all that matters to me.

Mixing the Ralph Lauren lines is my favorite thing about the brand. This is how you go beyond your local stores' inventory, and the era that you prefer and really show your own personal style. I find it much easier to do sine I stay away from RL clothing with logos. Nothing feels better than layering PL, Polo, RRL, and Rugby and making it happen.

Jeans are universal IMO, but D&S I feel is a separate entity and feel then say blue label, same goes for Rugby at times. Don't get me wrong I do it and have done it. But unless you can make rock really well, I feel D&S and Rubgy give off different vibes that on a reg wouldn't gel well together. Keep in mind I'm referring to items that standout for there brand. Not say RRL jeans with a rugby sweater that don't count.

Yeah I've blended brands before. But I have a lot of things with no logos.

I mean there are things inside each brand that don't go with each other's feel, so I don't really get the logic at all

anybody that has the "shoe" can comment on sizing? need those for work.....

EDIT - or any ralph lauren shoe relative to nike/jordan/asics....?
I wear a 10 in Nike/jordans and usually wear a 9.5 in RL but I ended up getting a few sizes in these to see which has the best fit.

Back
Top Bottom