**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^^That patchwork polo is very nice. When it drops, I hope it's available in custom fit. Also hoping there's no graphic of any sort on the back, it's already got enough going on.

Last edited:
Lauren

How does the southwestern hoodie fit? TTS? I'm a medium in regular fit stuff and a large in custom fit stuff. I waited long enough to order one. Thanks, guys.

Canyon Collection starting to trickle in

Saw both of these lined up with a serape print pair. These 2 are up, no serape. Hopefully it's an instore exclusive and they didn't scrape em.

:wow: Yes! I'm amped about the Canyon Group.
The serape version is so much better, but I have a feeling that it may be scrapped. I hope it makes it but like Legend mentioned I'm thinking of going with Toms. RL did the same thing with that 3 belted shearling boot 2 years ago.

Last edited:
How does the southwestern hoodie fit? TTS? I'm a medium in regular fit stuff and a large in custom fit stuff. I waited long enough to order one. Thanks, guys.
"slightly" on the fitted side. i sized up but i know others went TTS.

Last edited:
I appreciate that @ Uniquekickz

@RockSteady - I just didn't feel like going into detail, but when you guys are ready to shop PM and I will assist, keep in mind I will not order one item for you unless it is expensive, so your order has to at least be a handful of items for it to be worth while, I can't stress this enough. I get numerous PMs with 2 shirts, just isn't worth the time, not trying to be an A hole but thats what it is.

Frank - Are those shoes super comfy? I used to see a lot of chicks wearing them and now I notice they make them for men
All good my man. Thanks elaborating...

Frank - Are those shoes super comfy? I used to see a lot of chicks wearing them and now I notice they make them for men

The RL ones are pretty comfy, the Polo ones not so much. They're a good alternative to boat shoes in the summer which is pretty much all I have. Been searching for the re/white/blue pair from a few years ago. Just got a steal on the navy suede ones, $66.

^^That patchwork polo is very nice. When it drops, I hope it's available in custom fit. Also hoping there's no graphic of any sort on the back, it's already got enough going on.

Not sure but I would imagine it's custom fit. No graphics.

I wear a M and this hoody is literally the only piece of clothing I own in a L. The M was super short, the fit everywhere else was perfect but the length was no good. Had to exchange for a L and now it's super baggy everywhere else but the length is good. Reminds of the yachting jacket.

:wow: Yes! I'm amped about the Canyon Group.
The serape version is so much better, but I have a feeling that it may be scrapped. I hope it makes it but like Legend mentioned I'm thinking of going with Toms. RL did the same thing with that 3 belted shearling boot 2 years ago.

Yeah I'm itching as well. I need that serape print to come out, I think you may be right though. I got a sales rep on the hunt for me so we'll see. Camo ones aren't bad but they could have used a better print.

Found this vintage sweater the other day... anybody have any idea of where/when its from? or the value?

Ugh. PP - you need some kind of trigger warning before posting '93 Stadiums. You can't just spring that on the thread out of the blue.

Half the social media Lo heads out there probably didn't even know this jacket existed... unless they've seen the TT Wavelength vid.

Last edited:
box 3 is like 600 $ worth of crewnecks and v necks. Box 4 is house wares , might have copped a skull. Box 5 is 6 pair of rigids slim, lows, straight, and a pair of bootcuts. 6 a bathrobe, underwear, socks.

let me state , before I went full rrl I used to really gets it in with blue label. Im goinig to start posting ALOT more pics seeing as I got everything in 1 state now .

something I found while moving lol. Any takers ?

How much you selling it for?

and where'd you get those bed sheets son?
*serious Question*

Found this vintage sweater the other day... anybody have any idea of where/when its from? or the value?

This item is part of the Snow beach/ Cold Wave line from 1993 designed for Snow Boarding sport. it is a very popular and coveted line in vintage Polo, especially made popular by Raekwon the Chef in the "can it be all so simple" Wu-tang video rocking the famous snow beach jacket. Value is a personal thing, I don't like to put a monetary value on vintage polo, but everything has a cost. Considering the other pieces in the snow beach line this one ranks low IMHO

Last edited:
How much you selling it for?

and where'd you get those bed sheets son?
*serious Question*

Hit me on the pm about the bag.

As far as sheets rl home 2008-10 ish paid like 700 for the duvet and 200 for the pillow covers. It's a waste though because it's in the guest room in my crib in Louisiana and I'm barley there , my Great Dane sleeps on it more than I do

This item is part of the Snow beach/ Cold Wave line from 1993 designed for Snow Boarding sport. it is a very popular and coveted line in vintage Polo, especially made popular by Raekwon the Chef in the "can it be all so simple" Wu-tang video rocking the famous snow beach jacket. Value is a personal thing, I don't like to put a monetary value on vintage polo, but everything has a cost. Considering the other pieces in the snow beach line this one ranks low IMHO
cool. thanks for the info!

I know this shirt had got a lot of peeps sprung last year but did any ever see the cap ?

Also might cop an apron

Last edited:

Dope pic, I still have the jacket and both single stripe hoodies (the navy and white), I did sell my navy stretch fitted thou

Back
Top Bottom