**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Young OG Fabolous

In a surprising counteracting, NYC Power 105.1 fm own Dj Self lets it be known that Fab aint the only one repping the LL life...

Prince Of NY, dj Self pictured top left back turned to the cam...

... more on this story and many more at 11pm... stay tuned to NTRLtv, your home for all Polo politics. ..

Pab-Lo Lo-enhart signing off

Last edited:
Happy thanksgiving fellas. Dillard's has 50% off permanently reduced styles they've got a few good items from last season on the site. The red Indian head jacket comes out to like $66 shipped. They've got some sizes of the pennant polo too

Any links to that?

Yea both look like they've sold out now. I was up at like 7 or 8 am when I bought the Indian head jacket and there were still small med and large left of both

Supe, nice as usual. What do you think about that patchwork? Thinking about getting it but I'm going to wait until it comes down a few notches.
Thanks. The chief patchwork is not as heavy as the wool sweaters from previous seasons, but the construction quality is the top notch. The seems are matched very well, and there's a good variety of patches that make up the sweater.

Last edited:
Know the question of shipping to ones home from factory store has been answered. But was unsure if a factory store can ship to ones local factory store...any help much appreciated

50% coupon worked with the 40% thanksgiving sale. Good looking out yall. Saved some $$$
Peace, was everything 40% including socks and underwear?

Macys has buy one get half off on underwear and v necks both (3+1) with a 25% off on top of that with the pre-sale for anyone who is in need, I racked up a few days ago and might go back this week and purchase some more.

Last edited:
you look tall and i believe you mentioned your height was over 6 feet? this jacket runs short. i don't own it, never saw the allure over it, but that was a lot of people's concerns over when this jacket was originally released. for $300 i hope you are seeing this jacket in person and somehow trying it on. honestly i wouldn't pay more than $80 for this jacket but i never liked enough to buy it in the first place. i used to see these go for $150, then up to $200, now they are about $250.
i sold mine for 400

^^^

Same here. No new stuff at my outlets. I got everything I wanted from the two stores near me. Still ended up grabbing the reversible vest a few hours ago for $37. The outlets were packed af.

Last edited:
Just left the outlet it was a mad house but it was nothing new since I went 2 weeks ago. Gonna cut the trips down to once a month again until the summer I guess.

Same my man...just left philly outlet and it absolutely had nothing to bug over if anyone in the area was unable to make it.

Been trying to grab one of these jackets for the longest, but my outlets only have the vest. Anyone seen these at their local outlets and know if they do phone orders?

Would love either and don't care about color.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom