**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Do denim and supply sweaters run smaller/bigger than polo sweaters? I wear medium in the few polo hoodies I have, gonna order a couple d&s crew necks and trying to make sure I order the right sizes.. Any help would be appreciated..

D&S Sizing is tricky, sometimes its TTS sometimes it runs a little snug IMO... i usually go back and forth wit L and XL depending on what it is
Button ups and crew necks i get L
Certain hoodies i get XL
Hope this helps.

It just reminds me of this:

mens-tees-184.jpg

*shrugs. RL does not need to resort to this kind of futility.
So Ralph is stealing from A&F huh... +Shrugs+

You earned it my friend. Hold it close and never let it go.

sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

kopped this off macys for $65, ( called customer service and told them i was trying to put in the coupon, as a " one time favor" let me get the 25% off because i was "complaining" HAHAHA

kopped this off macys for $65, ( called customer service and told them i was trying to put in the coupon, as a " one time favor" let me get the 25% off because i was "complaining" HAHAHA
Good buy. Been looking for a reason to pop the tag off mine.

Should have copped when I had the chance and it's sold out now of course. Figured I'd ask if anyone's seen it their way or what not. Thanks fellas.

Fun Oxford Sport Shirt
polo-ralph-lauren-blue-fun-oxford-sport-shirt-product-1-21217794-0-291579626-normal_large_flex.jpeg

Should have copped when I had the chance and it's sold out now of course. Figured I'd ask if anyone's seen it their way or what not. Thanks fellas.

Fun Oxford Sport Shirt
polo-ralph-lauren-blue-fun-oxford-sport-shirt-product-1-21217794-0-291579626-normal_large_flex.jpeg
still need this as well....
also STILL on the hunt for this in a XL:

#LikeAhBawse :lol:

My main man, Vado out here in the "Thot" sweatshirt...

joint is hot but wild basic and it has to be done in layers.. layers people, layers...

#TBT of the day...

Nasir Jones....

I lost a little weight so I might hold on to these a little longer than I thought...

Last edited:
Man! I had this jacket when I was 13 or 14 years old. What year did it come out? I forget. I let some chick wear it at a school dance. I never seen it again.
mean.gif
 From that point forward I never let chicks wear my jackets/sweaters/etc. ever again without returning it to me before I left or they left. Whichever came first.
laugh.gif
 I still have the yellow/blue jacket and it fits just fine to this day.

Ahhh I miss this jacket. Had this back in high school as well by default. I borrowed it from the homie and got a fat *** mustard stain on it and he told me to keep it but I owed him a Tommy sweater. Luckily my girl at the time was a cleaning wizard and got it out somehow still ended up staining it with Pilot ink.
mad.gif
Loved this set of jackets though. Very dope @PoLo Sport NYC

Speaking of throwbacks being ralph is doing all these satin drops & cursive re-drops I wish he would redrop a variation of this joint again..
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Dope pickups back there fellas

Damn all that beacon print :smoking :smoking

I def feel y'all on all the NY stuff, even being from here it's too much sometimes, less is more..

Latest pickups, prob left some things out..

Random 1-13-15 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-13 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-14 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-15 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-9 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-8 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-10 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-11 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-4 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-2 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-3 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 1-13-15-5 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr