**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Snekerpimp, ain't you like 6'4 . How do you get those RRL denim jackets to fit. I'm 6'3 and they are always too short and boxy for me. It's like they end at my belly button. The bad part is that RRL consistently releases the best denim jackets imo.

Any info on this ??
Up on the site now.

The reverse side is essentially the same as the tiger bomber that came out last spring.

They could have done without the shoulder epaulets, they look off for some reason.

There's a lot of good items releasing for the spring, which is usually pretty weak.

Pick up I like a lot

Last edited:
@Boxdok nah only 6'2 so it fits perfectly and they do make some of the best quality denim jackets I've ever seen

Hammercharge - Thanks Fam

Store is open for the regulars 8)

Should have copped when I had the chance and it's sold out now of course. Figured I'd ask if anyone's seen it their way or what not. Thanks fellas.
Fun Oxford Sport Shirt
polo-ralph-lauren-blue-fun-oxford-sport-shirt-product-1-21217794-0-291579626-normal_large_flex.jpeg
I picked up this oxford back in the fall and immediately fell in love with it. Completely worth it. Unfortunately I have never seen this shirt in store

When you try to be courteous and get an ******* response on ebay :smh:

Last edited:
My G Rafe :pimp:
Where my hitta Miz at doe?? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
That show ended up being pretty cool. Watched all the episodes last weekend. Hopefully they get some backing/budget and up the quality.

took a gamble on the slim fit selvedge jeans and they fit me perfect

now I know I'll have to get the regular fit tailored when they come in

atleast more than likely

Back
Top Bottom