**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

It ain't Ralph doe...oh wait no it is Ralph lol...

The matching backpack and belt look good. I'm sure half the thread will be chasing the matching hooded sweatshirt.

The Leather A2 Bomber with the flag square on the back is up and too overpriced for a Spring leather.

:wow: But this knit with leather pulls is crazy. I'm all over this knit when the price falls

Bags are cool, not as nice as the southwestern print though.  So are they gonna do a print bag every season now?

Was just about to post that leather.  Not bad, def needs a price drop.

That knit though...need that.

Another graphic bd...

These are interesting to say the least...

Spoke to RL customer service about my "98.00" RLX hoodie and they were not happy and felt the product must be defective. They're gonna email me a return label and have me send it back for a refund, even though I've worn it. (I'll belee dat when is see it). I was gonna deal with it, but the idea that I have to spend 6-7 hundred on RLX to have an expectation of quality wasn't sitting well with me.

No Matching Duffle With The New Bag Yet Either :smh:

Might Have To Try The Impossible And Track Down A Set From Last Season..... There Was A Third Piece Too If I'm Not Mistaken :nerd:

yeah, there was actually a backpack, a duffle, and a mini duffle that was listed under the womans accessories. It was on the .com site for a minute, even after the mens ones sold but its gone now.

Back
Top Bottom