**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Copped this joint off the 'Bay last week. Been eyein it for a min and finally pulled the trigger...

If u do go make sure u hit the little "ralph lauren" store as well not the polo factory outlet.... the whole store is 75% off right now , its usually 50%, the employess tell me its the only store like it in the US. They have the RRL and purple label etc. I got that shirt from the polo outlet tho as they have some good deals now as well

If u do go make sure u hit the little "ralph lauren" store as well not the polo factory outlet.... the whole store is 75% off right now , its usually 50%, the employess tell me its the only store like it in the US. They have the RRL and purple label etc. I got that shirt from the polo outlet tho as they have some good deals now as well
its in the same shopping area?

Yea its right by the polo outlet, directly across from adidas... there's a lot of nice stuff in wierd sizes but ive found some gems at times , its worth checking out for sure. I'm actually thinking bout heading back in the AM to see what's up

Yea its right by the polo outlet, directly across from adidas... there's a lot of nice stuff in wierd sizes but ive found some gems at times , its worth checking out for sure. I'm actually thinking bout heading back in the AM to see what's up
dope thanks ill try to convince wifey we do that tomorrow i got mad passes cuz of all star weekend

I'm really hype for this whole polo sport situation. .

You'll don't know, I LIVED for PS & Polo Golf... LIVED!!!

Courtesy of NTs very own MATH...

Say whatcha' want, this Brooklyn cat is gonna murk all that, all that, all of that....

Never liked the "Polo Sport" branding.

RLX is where it's at. So that teddy is auto-robo-copped.

Yeah that's the best modern bear sweater yet.

Polo Sport was always my favorite line but I need to see some [emoji]128293[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom