**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ran across this hand knit in Marshall's and thought I could swing it in XL, but after further review :tongue: I need an XXL :smh: Hit me up if you got it and need this size...

Last edited:
^SquatchNT- Nice find on that sweater

Todays set up,

Polo Full Lambskin Hunting Vest, Polo Plaid Sportshirt, Polo Wool Trouser, Polo Silk Hunt Scene Necktie, Polo Quilted Nylon Jacket w/suede trim, Ralph Lauren Vachetta Leather over Quilted Wool Dual-Panel Boots. Polo Wool Hat, Polo Full Leather Quilted Gloves

@Herueyes, everything in those pics is jet fuel, and the fact that it's ALL RLX...even better. Love the coyote 3rd green coyote fur trimmed parka, and the zip-leg ski pants are the illest pair that I'll seen from RL. A lot of people sleep on ski pants for cold weather; I throw on a pair a few times each winter when high winds are forecast. Looking forward to the St. Moritz post, There's a tweed blazer with a zip front from that collection (I think) that I passed on twice. Kicking myself now.

@Legend, are you going to be selling more footware?
Aight Aight... Do you mean this one???

It's a mean piece... It always causes trouble when I rock it...
wink.gif

Peace. That Avirex LIC outlet was the spot back in the day.
Really nice RLX stuff you posted. Just curious if you have any RLX when it was under the Polo Sport Label.
Yes sir it was... here's a one of a kind I picked up... many many moons ago...

I do believe I have some RLX Polo Sport items 1 winter jacket and a few cycling/summer items...

My apologies to all for posting an Avirex Leather goose down bomber in this thread...

I hope the below from the RLX closet makes up for it...

RLX Leather Goose Down Bomber Jacket (Silver)

RLX Wool Ski Pants (Light Grey/Silver Leather)

RLX Wool Cable Knit Heavyweight Sweater (Light Grey)

RLX Wide Leather Belt (Brown)

RLX Alpine Padded Leather Gloves (Brown)

Polo Wool Cable Knit Skinny Scarf (Grey)

Please excuse the Timberland Tackhead boots (Brown)
If no one can help with a trade that can work. Ill let you know in a few days.
I'll see if there's an XXL in the Marshalls by my job tomorrow...

Peace...

Aight Aight... Do you mean this one???

It's a mean piece... It always causes trouble when I rock it...:wink:

RLX Leather Goose Down Bomber Jacket (Silver)
RLX Wool Ski Pants (Light Grey/Silver Leather)
RLX Wool Cable Knit Heavyweight Sweater (Light Grey)
RLX Wide Leather Belt (Brown)
RLX Alpine Padded Leather Gloves (Brown)
Polo Wool Cable Knit Skinny Scarf (Grey)

Please excuse the Timberland Tackhead boots (Brown)

I'll see if there's an XXL in the Marshalls by my job tomorrow...
Peace...
YES! . That blazer is so so severe...I'll be buying it when I come across it again. Thanks for posting.
And another incredible RLX set up. :smokin

I leave the site for a month or two and come back new contributors killing it with coyote jackets and RLX storage gold.
sick.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
As well as the usual suspects keeping it real Soze.
smokin.gif
Been busy getting my grandpops/pops into a good senior home. I'll be back but salute to everybody. Glad to see the section is still flourishing with new contributions. Scholar back in a few. Keep it heated folks.

P.S.

Overrated piece.........
 That color block is ugmug on it so ugmug you should stretch it out 2 sizes bigger and shoot that at a peasant...

Fire as usual PP.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Damn seeing Herueyes  collection motivated me to call my lawyer to speed up the process of getting my collection from my ex everything is so well put together but anyone still looking for gun and rod button down jimmy jazz has them on 125 for 51 i brought an xl tonight

Damn seeing Herueyes  collection motivated me to call my lawyer to speed up the process of getting my collection from my ex everything is so well put together but anyone still looking for gun and rod button down jimmy jazz has them on 125 for 51 i brought an xl tonight
I knew Jimmy Jazz had the footwear but did'nt know they stepped it up to Lo apparel. Them JJ codes can be very lucrative sometimes. Interesting very interesting...
nerd.gif

Good afternoon all,

I was wondering if anyone here could point me in the right direction to find the reversible Bomber/Flight jacket with the tiger head on the back from a couple of years ago in a large?

Peace, supermanblue that fit on the last page is super fire, that lamb skin hunting vest looks so ill and herueyes everything you posting is fire especially that rlx bomber jacket.

Good afternoon all,
I was wondering if anyone here could point me in the right direction to find the reversible Bomber/Flight jacket with the tiger head on the back from a couple of years ago in a large?

Are you talking about this joint? I still haven't gotten around to wear it yet.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can grab a different color in the Ralph Lauren Micro-Windbreaker Jacket?
I have the Black, Blue, & Khaki colors already.
My brother had a red one, only other color I've ever seen it in.

Peace, supermanblue that fit on the last page is super fire, that lamb skin hunting vest looks so ill and herueyes everything you posting is fire especially that rlx bomber jacket.
Thanks. You've been posting some great outwear.

Sharieffrl, do you have an extra purple label suede bomber that you posted a few pages back?

Back
Top Bottom