**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That jacket is fire!!

Hey Math, did you buy any RRL pieces for yourself this season?

Can you post pics of those also if you did

^ Ended up getting my hands on two of the cardigans I wanted this season.

This is the sample bomber I spoke about. Black on black leather and suede, full black shearling lining. Probably one of my favorite jackets that I own now out over 50 outerwear items.

And this is how you know I have a problem with jackets :smh:

^ Pardon the double post, but damn. That shearling is way too fire for words. The bottom pic has me second-guessing my decision to pass on that RRL varsity jacket.

If anyone has purchased or purchases this piece in the near future can you please post some pics…. Thanks

^ Ended up getting my hands on two of the cardigans I wanted this season.

This is the sample bomber I spoke about. Black on black leather and suede, full black shearling lining. Probably one of my favorite jackets that I own now out over 50 outerwear items.

And this is how you know I have a problem with jackets
mean.gif

^ Pardon the double post, but damn. That shearling is way too fire for words. The bottom pic has me second-guessing my decision to pass on that RRL varsity jacket.
Definitely shouldn't have passed on the piston varsity. Quality is just 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I hesitated on that racing flag cardigan and I've been searching for it since the day it got taken down :frown: I actually have a search bookmarked on ebay just hoping someone puts it up

What are your thoughts on it now that you have it

^ I haven't worn it yet (besides just trying it on), but it's nice and heavy, and the quality looks A1 on it. The patch is felt I think, which is a really nice touch.

I have that same RRL cardigan. I got it on sale for 200. You can try contaction youre local RRL store and ask them to do a search for you. Alot of the items that disappeared from the web are actually still sitting in some stores. How much did you pay for that polo Patchwork Cardigan?

I have that same RRL cardigan. I got it on sale for 200. You can try contaction youre local RRL store and ask them to do a search for you. Alot of the items that disappeared from the web are actually still sitting in some stores. How much did you pay for that polo Patchwork Cardigan?

^ I dropped $360 overall on it. As compared to the MSRP, definitely worth it.

Math_Shoes that black shearling sample is really nice i have a older all black blue label shearling bomber which i enjoy also but i like the details on years zippers etc good find
Is yours the one with the oversize shearling collar? That thing is amazing.

This thread has been on fire, loving every moment of it, dope pickups and posts fellas, all the RLX, fit grids and coyote fur :smokin

SMB - Sick fit as always man, not gone stop harassing you till you post a pic in your garb man 8)
I know SP. I'll have to do it at least once sometime. :lol:

^ I dropped $360 overall on it. As compared to the MSRP, definitely worth it.
That's a great price on that cardigan. Your pic and Franks pic have it on my needs list. Was $360 the instore price?

Polopirate- nice vintage items

Snow Fall hit this weekend so I had to bundle up...

Polo Full Length Down Filled Parka w/Coyote Fur Trim, RRL double layer crewneck, Polo heavy denim casual shirt, RLX Ski Cargo Pant, Polo Wool Gloves, Timberland Pro Composite Toe Boots w/ 600gram Winter Insulation

This is the best the tread has been in recent memory. Can't wait to see more from you guys.

Last edited:

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

That jacket is fire!!

Hey Math, did you buy any RRL pieces for yourself this season?

Can you post pics of those also if you did

Just that varsity up there and a pair of jeans. I had my eye on the fair isle cardigan and that oilcloth parka but wasn't able to get them unfortunately.

Found this Purple Label shearling as well, this was the one I really wanted but it was a S and just too young on me. Retail was $4995. I ended up selling it on ebay, checked the address on paypal and it was the Tom Ford Showroom in Italy lol. Wonder what they gonna do with it.

Also got a hold of this Black Label Leather w/ Shearling Collar. Currently letting this go \/ \/ \/ \/ :nerd: :nerd:

Loving the purple label shearling Frank. I don't know if I could have let that one go. I would have stretched the hide until fit me :lol:. You're catolog from this season is flames. Keep it going.

What happens to all the RRL that doesn't sell? It doesn't go to outlets so where do they ship it? to Frank's house?

That shearling may be the best one I've ever seen, and I thought this seasons was doing something.... nope. :x

SMB - Dope fit brother!!!

Last edited:
Excuse my slackness Fam - I've been a shoveling & a shoveling & a shoveling... Madness!!!

Sir Frank - Those Shearlings are tight... Reminds me of the Walter Davoucci jams I use to see... The subdued nature of the Loft II Collection is lovely as well...
I might have to keep an eye out for'em (I recall a subdued D&S flag cardigan a couple years back - there was a matching flag scarf as well) I could
never find that cardigan in my size! Combine the Loft II Collection with the Black Shearling and it's over...

SMB - Very nice with the Coyote Parka... with some useful pockets I see... Those Orange RLX all terrain pants are probably the only ones to have eluded me so
far... The articulating knee cut makes them hands down the most functional in the RLX line... I'm jealous... I'll find my Tyrol Parka soon... been busy looking
for shovels & ice melt pellets...

Thanks to all for the shouts with respect to the Silver RLX Leather Bomber it's one thing to buy it & another to have the confidence to wear it... All this snow on the East Coast has got me thinking of heading out West for some inspiration...

Here's a Sneak Peek of what's to come...

Apologies... Doing this via cell

Peace...

Shout out to everyone contributing, good to see this thread picking up again. Finally got around to snappin some pics of some of the key pieces I copped this year. Trying to keep up with you guys, keep the heat coming. Enjoy!

Loft II Collection

:pimp: @ that varsity jacket.

More info on it?

I bean out the loop for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom