**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

what size you need in purple label bomber i know somebody with a large nwt but been holding it for trade but willing to sale

Not mad at this....
Are you talking about this joint? I still haven't gotten around to wear it yet.
Ya'll (polopirate and BOriginal) had me digging to find my RLX outershells... 

The colors of the vest and the tiger on the back of the jacket reminded me of an

RLX Recco outershell jacket that I rarely wear... (It's still a work in Progress) 
wink.gif

The RLX Black Fleece is for JayRocksLo... it's one of the few pieces I have that's Polo Sport/RLX

and it was actually made in the USA!!!!

I've always felt that the front of the RLX Recco Shell was just too plain for me... 
grin.gif

I'm gonna add some color when I can find my markers... They're in a bin somewhere...

The back of the RLX Recco Shell had nothing to work with so I added a Rasta Lion patch.

The seemingly longish mock neck Polo Sport/RLX fleece once fully zippered and turned

down transforms into one of the warmest turtlenecks I own to this very day...

P.S. The pic doesn't portray reality that well. That Lion Patch takes up more real estate

than it looks in the pic - it's BIG!!!!

SMB  - Those boots and that vest are dope!!! The addition of the gloves with the hat... Damn!!!

Very well put together - Haute Couture!!!!

(I gotta tighten up my game - Where's my Black Label Storage bin?) 
wink.gif

Peace... (to be continued...)

I guess I'm getting old(er) was just up on the website and noticed no Black Label... came across this statement via GQ
[h2]as of spring 2016, Ralph Lauren Black Label, known for its slick racing-inspired style, will get officially absorbed by Polo, hence the addition of black leather jackets and motorcycle jeans to the collection[/h2]
and I was just about to search for my Black Label Storage Bin...
mean.gif

Peace...

Still pretty bummed about Black Label being put to rest, as it's been my 2nd fav Ralph line for some time now. But I will say that the majority of the new Polo pieces that are clearly Black Label inspired aren't bad at all.

Also, all of the above RLX pieces posted have been pure flames. Respect.

Boriginal-Thanks

Herueyes- Thanks and great RLX Recco jacket. Frank Matthews dropped the Black Label information in the thread during the summer so I was a prepared, but still shocked that it was phased out so soon. Ralph himself hinted in a recent interview that Black Label was his least favorite, so it was only a matter to time before it was phased out. Some of the statement items will be classics down the road.

Sharieffrl- I will message you about that purple label jacket that you have a lead on.

^SquatchNT- Nice find on that sweater

Todays set up,

Polo Full Lambskin Hunting Vest, Polo Plaid Sportshirt, Polo Wool Trouser, Polo Silk Hunt Scene Necktie, Polo Quilted Nylon Jacket w/suede trim, Ralph Lauren Vachetta Leather over Quilted Wool Dual-Panel Boots. Polo Wool Hat, Polo Full Leather Quilted Gloves

Nice outfit all around,but that vest is so sick. diggin the tie as well

Shout out to everyone contributing, good to see this thread picking up again. Finally got around to snappin some pics of some of the key pieces I copped this year. Trying to keep up with you guys, keep the heat coming. Enjoy!

Loft II Collection

Adirondack Collection

Base Camp Collection

:wow: Amazing pick ups Frank. I really didn't appreciate how much native american items there were in Fall 15' until you posted all that fire.
I'm still hoping to find one of the wool cardigans, but I can't decide between the two.

Which cardigan feels the best in to you in hand as far as the weight and quality of the threading?

And did you see the boots or the gloves from the Adirondack Collection anywhere?

Last edited:
:wow: Amazing pick ups Frank. I really didn't appreciate how much native american items there were in Fall 15' until you posted all that fire.
I'm still hoping to find one of the wool cardigans, but I can't decide between the two.

Which one feels the best in to you in hand as far as the weight and quality of the threading?

Thanks man, that thicket jacket and matching gloves were about the only native american pieces I wasn't able to obtain. And those boots of course, don't think those ever came out but I know the gloves were in Asia.

Prior to purchasing, the orange and blue cardigan was my favorite. I wasn't even planning on getting the patchwork cardigan. Now that I have em in hand I think thats changed. The patchwork is sooo much thicker and feels substantial, it's heavy to hold. At dam near twice the price I guess thats to be expected. The orange and blue beacon cardigan is pretty flimsy for a wool joint, haven't worn it out yet but it doesn't seem very warm. The pictures portray a much tighter knit but that is not really the case. The colors are great on it in person tho and I like the design of it better. It's way oversized too, size down if you find that one. At under $200 it was well worth it.

Damn, I really want a rod & gun shirt. If I didn't have a broken leg I would go to Jimmy Jazz tomorrow. Trooping from brooklyn tho, one slip and I'm done

Damn seeing Herueyes  collection motivated me to call my lawyer to speed up the process of getting my collection from my ex everything is so well put together but anyone still looking for gun and rod button down jimmy jazz has them on 125 for 51 i brought an xl tonight

Nice outfit all around,but that vest is so sick. diggin the tie as well
Appreciated ahat

Thanks man, that thicket jacket and matching gloves were about the only native american pieces I wasn't able to obtain. And those boots of course, don't think those ever came out but I know the gloves were in Asia.

Prior to purchasing, the orange and blue cardigan was my favorite. I wasn't even planning on getting the patchwork cardigan. Now that I have em in hand I think thats changed. The patchwork is sooo much thicker and feels substantial, it's heavy to hold. At dam near twice the price I guess thats to be expected. The orange and blue beacon cardigan is pretty flimsy for a wool joint, haven't worn it out yet but it doesn't seem very warm. The pictures portray a much tighter knit but that is not really the case. The colors are great on it in person tho and I like the design of it better. It's way oversized too, size down if you find that one. At under $200 it was well worth it.
I had a feeling the boots wouldn't be released, RL has been teasing us with native theme shoe samples for years. I hope the gloves are redistributed in the states sometime soon. Great info on the cardigans, based on what you said Im putting the patchwork version on my list.

Last edited:
Just got back from Macy's..picked up these joints with the 25% off coupon

Got these for $18

Got this T for $10

My wife copped me these yest with the coupon...i had to return them for a bigger size today..the lady hooked it up and used the coupon again so I ended up gettin them for $55

This thread has been on fire, loving every moment of it, dope pickups and posts fellas, all the RLX, fit grids and coyote fur :smokin

Math - Dope collections !!!

SMB - Sick fit as always man, not gone stop harassing you till you post a pic in your garb man 8)

I need a rod/gun in XL as well, got hammered with snow, hopefully there are more laying around in JJ stores

Everyone have a good weekend and be safe out there.

Last edited:
This is the sample bomber I spoke about. Black on black leather and suede, full black shearling lining. Probably one of my favorite jackets that I own now out over 50 outerwear items.

And this is how you know I have a problem with jackets :smh:

Last edited:
Math_Shoes that black shearling sample is really nice i have a older all black blue label shearling bomber which i enjoy also but i like the details on yours zippers etc good find

Last edited:
This is the sample bomber I spoke about. Black on black leather and suede, full black shearling lining. Probably one of my favorite jackets that I own now out over 50 outerwear items.

And this is how you know I have a problem with jackets :smh:

:wow: That Black Shearling is Amazing! Great find.

Back
Top Bottom