**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

eBay swoop for a steal...
9A1C8CD2-4300-416E-AAC1-EFAC4D0A2F01.jpeg
1F1721D1-B673-4C3B-A103-CD84D25E22F4.jpeg

est1989 est1989 any idea what the eagle knit hoodie gonna retail for?

I remember you mentioning a while back the crest tneck gonna be like 300 and the ski knit will be 200 (not sure if you meant this 92 ski or the one that was in the pic with the crest tneck)

This may be off base as I misquoted the item. I’ll have to find out for sure.

From what I remember the original “dipset” knit was around the $265-285 when it first came out. So I am thinking it may be around that price point or even more .

75% of Ralph Lauren's catalog has never been for me, so I really appreciate when RL puts out the 25% that I do like. So I understand why different collections appeal to different customers.

I'm not into the bears or the vintage clothing but I definitely appreciate it for what it is, which is why I would never consider buying the new FakeBear hats nor the 92 Ski mashup. There's no good reason why RL did not
produce the graphic 92 ski fleece hoodie separate from the vest. It looks like it should have an oshkosh tag sewn in it.

I see the Canal Street DNA all over these new pieces. I just cannot believe that RL gave these the green light.
I feel like they have someone like Just in their ear telling them to tweak the retro pieces to appease the Lo collectors. Same way Nike did Jordans releasing OG colorways, but tweaking them from the original. Won't be surprised if they drop a 92 ski closer to the original after this one.

Does anybody have experience with some of the polo boots? I’ve been looking at the “Andres lll”. Are the Boots worth it ?are they warm? Or is it just the cheap boot with a pony on it?

Herald Square has the ski bear sweatshirt. You lurkers have fun with this info. Not paying $200 for a sweatshirt.

Back
Top Bottom