**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I notice that in the Macy's pic for the Ski jacket, the turtleneck may be the Crest. Is that an indicator that Macy's may release the Crest also?

Id assume so. Theyve put up items before rl has. Would watch them the next couple of weeks

Anybody looking for ski bear sweatshirt Dillard and Bloomingdales has all sizes and i just brought ski 92 hoody I personally like it i have the original coat and 2 turtlenecks I have not used in years I guess now I can get some wear from them but i hate how people complain how easily accessible these hoodys are I mean if you want limited pieces buy rrl or purple label pieces you can't complain about a general release then if its harder to get like stadium line you still complain I just feel like people are never satisfied smh

That's just human nature, folks always gonna complain no matter what.

I seen it in next threads, mans keep asking when a sale will happen. Sale happens "what? Only X %??? Sales trash" :lol:

Bear witness...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 10.54.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 10.54.48 PM.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 10.55.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 10.55.01 PM.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 28
Is it me or do these retro fleece USA hoodies run short? Arms and body fit fine but length wise, they're short?

FC73D52D-83BD-4369-9343-2D7CD4D6755F.jpeg
59BCF6BC-4DD9-4FE5-9633-C447D059B48E.jpeg
Is it me or do these retro fleece USA hoodies run short? Arms and body fit fine but length wise, they're short?

My large fit a bit short on the sleeves as well but it was perfect for my liking. Unfortunately my red one must have been mislabeled. Got a large blue and a large red...both completely different...red fits like an xl...so it was either or a mislabel or possibly red ones are bigger which I doubt that’s what happened...here are some pics to compare

IMG_2795.jpg

What type of ******** is this? Looks very official too. But the boombox and high top sneakers??? Yeah this doesn't seem like Ralph approved of this one. Too many hip hop references lmao

IMG_2795.jpg

What type of ******** is this? Looks very official too. But the boombox and high top sneakers??? Yeah this doesn't seem like Ralph approved of this one. Too many hip hop references lmao

i bet that's real.

could see them updating the snowbeach items into a black/white color scheme... Would allow them to keep same basic designs but be more modern, less gaudy.

surprised about the t-shirt design tho. uses the factory store setup (polo bear by ralph lauren, with signature) but the new fat bear. wonder if they'll have this at outlets as a way to tie those stores into the snow beach "capsule collection" or if it will be sold alongside the snow beach stuff at partner stores and RL mansions.

Not feeling the snow beach tee, ut I guess more for those who want it.

Literally just waiting around for the good sales on the Fair isle Bear and the Camo I guess.

First post here. Just got my "USA" hoodies from macys.com. As someone mentioned in a earlier post. The incorrect pictures are posted at macys.com. I received the Polo spell out fleece, like described in the listing. Same happened with the varsity hat to match the jacket. I dont know if macys is purposely doing the bate and switch. Another delivery going back.

Hate to say it, that is an official SnowBeach bear t shirt coming out. Cant stand that new fat bear. Most likely will not be very limited. Should hit department stores.

Anyone stressing the "Crest Knit" dont loose sleep. They are not limited. A few made way to Prince st and a few places. The bulk shipment is coming. These will be available in department stores etc. In a week or so. Mass produced, we will all have them. Dont buy above tag price. 92 ski hoody restocks will be coming in also.

Might be official... I searched the #polobear tag on IG and some guy is wearing a red shirt with the new fat bear dressed wearing the martini bear sweater

Back
Top Bottom