**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Screenshot_20171029-193749.jpg

IMG_2853.JPG

So far I've seen the crest on Macy's showing XS, M then 3 more times I saw M but it wouldn't let me purchase. Later I saw XL and I got that with the discount, then I saw M,L,XL but couldn't get any. Now I've seen an XL again that I was able to purchase on discount. I need to trade for a Large because I've only seen L up there once

Yeah... I pretty much only buy Polo (and other Ralph Lauren brands), outside of shoes. It just makes shopping easier, I think. I shop almost exclusively at outlets though, and if I'm bored in a mall I might browse the sales section at a Macys or Dillards, etc... but I find shopping at big outlets to be the best route, price and selection wise.

Anyway, big gold ponys are my favorite, and Black Watch, preferably both at the same time.

Anyway, big gold ponys are my favorite, and Black Watch, preferably both at the same time.

Finally, someone else who likes the BlackWatch Polo Team series. Been saying wear BlackWatch last handful years since posting here. Have pretty much ALL colors and styles.
Heard nothing this season. Last ones were very disappointing w/o the stitched details.

Bought a OG bear shirt (golf) used for $26. That fills my quota for bear shirts this year. Got a bunch of crap coming this week. Excited.:smokin

September...October was a navy blue crewneck and this month should be a grey hockey bear hoody

i never got the POLO CONNECT email for the black t-shirt with the martini bear, but my local polo factory store had em out. Almost sold out, maybe 6 left... Probably about same amount of PINK PONY shirts left. tons of the toggle jacket ones left still...

new pajama pants in blue/red with the "P" hoodie bear.
new boxers matching those pajama pants.
full lineup of polos, pretty much each color had its own bear. (black with martini bear, a blue with the skiing bear, a grey with a basketball bear, etc. Think a couple of these had never been done before, like the basketball bear on a polo?)

My college roommate wore pretty much nothing but Lo the entire time we were at NC A&T. He's actually a big reason I'm into Lo now.

I don't think I could ever just go the polo only route because I like diversity in my wardrobe (and a lot of Ralph **** just doesn't fit that great tbh). I still love certain signature pieces (usually tops/ sweaters/ and jackets).

My college roommate wore pretty much nothing but Lo the entire time we were at NC A&T. He's actually a big reason I'm into Lo now.

I don't think I could ever just go the polo only route because I like diversity in my wardrobe (and a lot of Ralph **** just doesn't fit that great tbh). I still love certain signature pieces (usually tops/ sweaters/ and jackets).
When I was at Virginia Union most of the cats from New York were dipped head to toe in Polo. Even though I was from L.A., it was the style I liked, too. Cavalier's in Richmond and DC would sell out of the cookie boots in a weekend in all colors as well as Timberlands. Good times.

I watched the Cavs vs Knicks yesterday and for a split second I thought Ralph was the ad on their jerseys :lol: :rofl: I saw the winged foot and did a double take like wtf..

Back
Top Bottom