**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Can anyone provide feedback on the fit of the 92 ski hoodie? True to size or otherwise?

i think its a slightly modified TTS. Definitely meant to allow for layering on top and underneath; it's a winter coat (the ski graphics kind of force that) but not warm enough for winter on its own... So has enough space for a sweater/sweatshirt underneath or a down best or jacket on top.

My college roommate wore pretty much nothing but Lo the entire time we were at NC A&T. He's actually a big reason I'm into Lo now.

I don't think I could ever just go the polo only route because I like diversity in my wardrobe (and a lot of Ralph **** just doesn't fit that great tbh). I still love certain signature pieces (usually tops/ sweaters/ and jackets).

Wow!!! You were literally a mile from me

My college roommate wore pretty much nothing but Lo the entire time we were at NC A&T. He's actually a big reason I'm into Lo now.

I don't think I could ever just go the polo only route because I like diversity in my wardrobe (and a lot of Ralph **** just doesn't fit that great tbh). I still love certain signature pieces (usually tops/ sweaters/ and jackets).

A&T?

Used to be in the boro damn near every weekend when i use to stay in VA. Lived right on the NC line

One of my swoops came...
C05A5AAB-DAA9-433D-B271-553C387AD768.jpeg
9DF7AC93-CCE0-4CF1-A749-A8081CA4CDBC.jpeg

After showing a buddy of mine my crest, he Went to the store and tried to order an XL but the associate told him that was the only size she could not order from the fulfillment center. She said that was a tough size to come by in this particular sweater. Supposedly they did not make many XLs. Not sure how true this is because personally, I don’t think these associates really know anything from past experience.

After showing a buddy of mine my crest, he Went to the store and tried to order an XL but the associate told him that was the only size she could not order from the fulfillment center. She said that was a tough size to come by in this particular sweater. Supposedly they did not make many XLs. Not sure how true this is because personally, I don’t think these associates really know anything from past experience.
XL is the size I saw the most of. Then came small

I mainly wear RL but the other brands I have is bc Ralph Lauren himself mentioned them as inspirations or that he owns them personally:

Schott, Langlitz Leathers (wishlist), Crockett&Jones, Barbour, etc.

Oh and Nike Air Bakin’s...jk

If Ralph finds them intriguing then I figured some of them are worth a look.

Looking for a BNWT p-wing jacket in a Large...can anybody look out? and please....no head crack prices.

Back
Top Bottom