**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Waiting on the sui ski scarf to drop
Waiting on the scarf and Sui Hybrid.. I hope after that theres nothin worth while for at least a month or until the snowbeach drop.

Anyone have a P wing retro Polo size M? I have a Large to trade. As well as lots of other items etc. Im BK Based..

Sui winter cap just touched down. Amazing piece. Really big fit. I’ll be folding up to rock. Looking forward to the scarf to match.

Attachments

• A680D3A1-945D-4905-8CC4-191C16F3C48E.jpeg
    A680D3A1-945D-4905-8CC4-191C16F3C48E.jpeg
    439 KB · Views: 11
serious question...how did you get free gift boxes? I have plenty of bear stuff and jackets in my cart for my godson's christmas gifts and I hate paying for each gift box.

Sui winter cap just touched down. Amazing piece. Really big fit. I’ll be folding up to rock. Looking forward to the scarf to match.

Joints sick, just wish it had a cuff. Id have cut those damn tassels off :lol:

8C1FA9A2-FC07-4E48-A504-BB83AE52F621.jpeg
serious question...how did you get free gift boxes? I have plenty of bear stuff and jackets in my cart for my godson's christmas gifts and I hate paying for each gift box.

There should be a gift option below item or once u checkout..btw sui skull caps are ridiculous..the knit not so much..my boy has it and it’s a weird fitment and the knit isn’t the greatest..especially for $500

Screenshot_20171031-131100.jpg
My Personal crest got cancelled. :smh:
Good thing the last one I had for sale is my size. According to my rep XL has the least amount in the system.

You know what’s crazy? This is the only real polo forum i can find. You would think there would be some crazy thread on another site with as many lo-heads as there are, dating back decades. But this is the only one i can find thats active daily...a polo thread hidden within caverns of niketalk. Mua ha ha

You know what’s crazy? This is the only real polo forum i can find. You would think there would be some crazy thread on another site with as many lo-heads as there are, dating back decades. But this is the only one i can find thats active daily...a polo thread hidden within caverns of niketalk. Mua ha ha
Oh there is a whole forum dedicated to Lo. Or at least there was. You just have to show your worth to gain acceptance lol.

Back
Top Bottom