**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Safe assumption is pretty much many lurk outside and many resell inside. But inside you have a chance at retail if you are within the friendlies. Outside you are open to be fleeced.

my homie Sosa has a forum on FB with a lot of Ogs and Lo Life’s but you have to request for membership and I honestly think this place is a better resource for links and info

my homie Sosa has a forum on FB with a lot of Ogs and Lo Life’s but you have to request for membership and I honestly think this place is a better resource for links and info
The NY/NJ Lo Exchange was on point for years. Its pretty much a ghost town these days unfortunately. At one point was a great place to trade, sell and size change etc. Frank is a good dude.

The NY/NJ Lo Exchange was on point for years. Its pretty much a ghost town these days unfortunately. At one point was a great place to trade, sell and size change etc. Frank is a good dude.

Definitely is...that’s my homie for almost 20 years now...I actually helped him secure his crest and we always are looking out for each other. We both grew up in the same town and hung within the same Lo/Hip Hop circle. Good to know ur good peoples with him

this place isn't as secret as some of y'all think... A couple IG resellers lurk this thread

I do miss the VGA/SYL days tho
Lurker's? What makes you say that?
Screenshot_20171031-144815.jpg

:lol::lol::D

In case anyone still needs a crest and would like to deal for one..I am looking for the following. Depending the itee I would be willing to add cash:

Stadium Marsh Coat size Medium Only
Suicide Blowup Knit (2017) Large
Combo of Stadium Mash Up and Pwing Retro Polo Medium for both
Eagle K Knit from 2001 or Polo Country Line Large
9/11 Knit Size Large
Red '92 Sitdown Bear Medium
RL2000 Bear Knit Size Large
Outdoorsman Button Up in Yellow or Olive Medium
Stadium Plates Tee Medium
Dan and Dave Tneck or Tee Medium

I have sizes Small to Large that I am willing to deal...please contact me if you have any

Thanks in advance

This thread is definitely a good source of information. When I first peeped the site, it was more of posting what you have and a few pickups which I never used to do before IG. Now if it goes to that, I may. I still try to post info if come across it but people here are quick. If I see an item on Macy's, it's posted before I could even share it

51CBF33A-1597-46E5-B2F2-7E5BE3C62420.png
Did 2 separate orders and code worked

where are u living that you're not getting charged sales tax lol.

In case anyone still needs a crest and would like to deal for one..I am looking for the following. Depending the itee I would be willing to add cash:

Stadium Marsh Coat size Medium Only
Suicide Blowup Knit (2017) Large
Combo of Stadium Mash Up and Pwing Retro Polo Medium for both
Eagle K Knit from 2001 or Polo Country Line Large
9/11 Knit Size Large
Red '92 Sitdown Bear Medium
RL2000 Bear Knit Size Large
Outdoorsman Button Up in Yellow or Olive Medium
Stadium Plates Tee Medium
Dan and Dave Tneck or Tee Medium

I have sizes Small to Large that I am willing to deal...please contact me if you have any

Thanks in advance

check PM.

Just got the Ski vest in...
1st - Ordered on Saturday and received today...super fast shipping!
2nd - I'm usually a XL in polo hoodies. Tried it on and it is too big. Def going to size down, hoping they have a L left.

Attachments

• IMG_0308.JPG
    IMG_0308.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 26
Just got the Ski vest in...
1st - Ordered on Saturday and received today...super fast shipping!
2nd - I'm usually a XL in polo hoodies. Tried it on and it is too big. Def going to size down, hoping they have a L left.

Thanks for the info. I hope me getting the XL works out. I’m usually in between XL and 2XL

Definitely size down in the Letterman. Doesn't help that the leather feels like it is broken in already. If I could swap my size I would. Popped the tags already smh.

If anyone ended up with a size small Crest and is looking to sell, hit me. Missed the drop this AM too. SMH.

I just got my eagle hoody in today it actually runs big im normally an xl and the large fits me with room so i would recommend sizing down also I was able to get a crest turtleneck earlier today when rl.com did a quick restock so if you didn't get one dont give up yet

I just got my eagle hoody in today it actually runs big im normally an xl and the large fits me with room so i would recommend sizing down also I was able to get a crest turtleneck earlier today when rl.com did a quick restock so if you didn't get one dont give up yet

Good looks, was wondering about sizing on the eagle hoodie after everyone mentioned the crest runs big.

Back
Top Bottom